Mindless Diversion (Venezuelan Division) Part II

trilingual
This topic is 8277 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Alert: Univisión announced tonight that the MR. VENEZUELA contest will be broadcast next Saturday, 9/29, at 3:00 p.m. ET/PT, 2:00 CT/MT. Set your VCR's, if you're not going to be home, to check out the type of guys Kristen Bjorn recruits from in Caracas!

The fix was in on tonight's Miss Venezuela contest, I'm sure of it! The cow-like Miss Distrito Capital (Caracas) won the crown, even though she flubbed her interview question. Both of my two favorites this year, Miss Amazonas and Miss Carabobo, made it to the top ten, but got eliminated by much less attractive candidates, in my opinion.

Of course, it's probably going to be MUCH harder to choose among the Mister Venezuela contestants next week. Given my predilections, I'll be rooting for the one who best fills out his Speedos. . . :-)

Thanks. I'll double check the listings section here in San Francisco, but the announcement during the Miss Venezuela contest definitely said 3:00 P.M. ET/PT, 2:00 P.M. CT/MT. For safety's sake, on Saturday see what's actually on at 3:00, because you don't want to miss this! The schedules of the Spanish language stations in the English press are sometimes wrong. I think maybe they don't get updated as frequently?

Archived