Fin Fang Foom is appalled

Guest Fin Fang Foom
This topic is 8277 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Fin Fang Foom

A few minutes ago I got an email from Titan Video announcing the release of "Sea Men - Fallen Angel IV". In the email, they give a breathless rundown of the "things" that are included. Below is what they claim is included:

WARNING! THIS FILM CONTAINS EXTREMELY GRAPHIC SEXUAL MATERIAL!

PISS, PISS, AND MORE PISS, FISTING, SELF-FISTING, FLOGGING, BONDAGE/DISCIPLINE, VOMIT, ELECTRIC SHOCK PLAY, SALINE SCROTAL INFUSION, ROUGH SEX, CANDLE WAX, EXTREME RIMMING/ASSPLAY AND LOTS OF SWEATY, NASTY, SMELLY MAN-SEX!

After I recovered from "VOMIT" (all caps, no less), I was assaulted by SSI.

What the fuck is "SALINE SCROTAL INFUSION"?!?!?!?

Fearfully yours,

FFF

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fin Fang Foom

A few minutes ago I got an email from Titan Video announcing the release of "Sea Men - Fallen Angel IV". In the email, they give a breathless rundown of the "things" that are included. Below is what they claim is included:

WARNING! THIS FILM CONTAINS EXTREMELY GRAPHIC SEXUAL MATERIAL!

PISS, PISS, AND MORE PISS, FISTING, SELF-FISTING, FLOGGING, BONDAGE/DISCIPLINE, VOMIT, ELECTRIC SHOCK PLAY, SALINE SCROTAL INFUSION, ROUGH SEX, CANDLE WAX, EXTREME RIMMING/ASSPLAY AND LOTS OF SWEATY, NASTY, SMELLY MAN-SEX!

After I recovered from "VOMIT" (all caps, no less), I was assaulted by SSI.

What the fuck is "SALINE SCROTAL INFUSION"?!?!?!?

Fearfully yours,

FFF

Guest WetDream

RE: Inquiring Minds Want to Know

FFFFFFFFFFFF: There is a review of this film in the current Bay Area Reporter by John Karr (can probably find it online). He mentions the SSI scene. Apparantly a saline drip is attached to the performers balls, which swell up to incredible size. They are then manipulated in various ways. Yikes! Don't want you think I have any first-hand knowledge of this procedure. I'm such a sissy -- and generally avoid anything to do with needles.

I totally agree with you FFF - it takes a twisted mind. (It was kind of like looking at an auto accident, you can't help but look even though your appalled.) To any one in the medical profession out there, what type of damage can this do to your body?

Guest Kevin 2

What the fuck! Who on earth would do this to themself or others as far as that is concerned. Appaled is an understatement!

Guest WetDream

FFFFFFFFFFFF: There is a review of this film in the current Bay Area Reporter by John Karr (can probably find it online). He mentions the SSI scene. Apparantly a saline drip is attached to the performers balls, which swell up to incredible size. They are then manipulated in various ways. Yikes! Don't want you think I have any first-hand knowledge of this procedure. I'm such a sissy -- and generally avoid anything to do with needles.

I totally agree with you FFF - it takes a twisted mind. (It was kind of like looking at an auto accident, you can't help but look even though your appalled.) To any one in the medical profession out there, what type of damage can this do to your body?

Guest Kevin 2

What the fuck! Who on earth would do this to themself or others as far as that is concerned. Appaled is an understatement!

>I'm sorry, call me "judgmental" if

>you want, but you HAVE

>to be a really sick

>twisted fuck to do this.

OK, you're judgemental. ;-)

Had I received that e-mail, I would have deleted it immediately. I'm not sure I would have even read the whole thing, much less doing a google search.

While I'm not into the extreme forms of sexual gratification, I'm certainly not going to label those who are into it "sick twisted fucks" any more than I'm going to label a str8 guy who likes eating pussy a "sick twisted fuck". I don't like either, but if they do it's their right.

They're certainly never going to do it in MY bedroom, but hey, it's a big ole world out there. There's room for everyone. I like rimming a great butt. Some would label ME a "sick twisted fuck".

Who am I to judge someone else?

Annoyingly open-mindedly yours,

deej

>I'm sorry, call me "judgmental" if

>you want, but you HAVE

>to be a really sick

>twisted fuck to do this.

OK, you're judgemental. ;-)

Had I received that e-mail, I would have deleted it immediately. I'm not sure I would have even read the whole thing, much less doing a google search.

While I'm not into the extreme forms of sexual gratification, I'm certainly not going to label those who are into it "sick twisted fucks" any more than I'm going to label a str8 guy who likes eating pussy a "sick twisted fuck". I don't like either, but if they do it's their right.

They're certainly never going to do it in MY bedroom, but hey, it's a big ole world out there. There's room for everyone. I like rimming a great butt. Some would label ME a "sick twisted fuck".

Who am I to judge someone else?

Annoyingly open-mindedly yours,

deej

Guest cp8036

I thought I was open minded, but guess not. Yikes...

And to go back to normal..drained?

Guest cp8036

I thought I was open minded, but guess not. Yikes...

And to go back to normal..drained?

>I totally agree with you FFF

>- it takes a twisted

>mind. (It was kind of

>like looking at an auto

>accident, you can't help but

>look even though your appalled.)

>To any one in the

>medical profession out there, what

>type of damage can this

>do to your body?

Well, the scrotum is right next to the asshole, and does spend its time in underwear. It would certainly be easy to insert an infection into the scrotum. Then it might well be "Goodbye, scrotal contents" (i.e. testicles). I would imagine that gas gangrene of the scrotum might be the most painful condition imaginable?? :'(

>I totally agree with you FFF

>- it takes a twisted

>mind. (It was kind of

>like looking at an auto

>accident, you can't help but

>look even though your appalled.)

>To any one in the

>medical profession out there, what

>type of damage can this

>do to your body?

Well, the scrotum is right next to the asshole, and does spend its time in underwear. It would certainly be easy to insert an infection into the scrotum. Then it might well be "Goodbye, scrotal contents" (i.e. testicles). I would imagine that gas gangrene of the scrotum might be the most painful condition imaginable?? :'(

Guest SeaGuy

When I need to loose an erection now I know where to turn. I don't think I'll be able to have sex again for a week, well at least in the next 5-10 minutes.:'(

Guest SeaGuy

When I need to loose an erection now I know where to turn. I don't think I'll be able to have sex again for a week, well at least in the next 5-10 minutes.:'(

Guest ItalianLover

Again , being a newbie , VOMIT ????

is there a term por this sexual-practice ??

I'm shocked that Titan would sell such a product , but as we all try not to be judgemental.....whatever !!

ItalianLover

Guest ItalianLover

Again , being a newbie , VOMIT ????

is there a term por this sexual-practice ??

I'm shocked that Titan would sell such a product , but as we all try not to be judgemental.....whatever !!

ItalianLover

>Again , being a newbie ,

>VOMIT ????

>

>is there a term por this

>sexual-practice ??

May I suggest the term "Vomitophile"? :p

JT

Archived