ROD RODDICK - RIP?

Regina
This topic is 6840 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just read a notice that Rod Roddick has passed away. Has anyone else heard about this? Being a shorty I'm a huge sucker for big men & big muscles and he certainly had/was both, at least in his pictures. Anyway, if anyone knows anything about this please pass it along. Many thanks!

There are two threads over on Muscle Service started by a long time credible poster indicating that he passed away earlier this week apparently from complications related to heart problems. He was in the hospital and quite sick a couple of months ago, but apparently was doing well recently.

.....i was just with him two weeks ago...he was feeling better and seeing clients again...he was still on dialysis, but looking and feeling good...as you would expect, he was as sexy as ever and quite passsionate...his smile was electrifying ...i can't believe this is true...i hope it is just a rumor.......

Hi Guys,

Without a doubt, its true...he was a very nice guy (originally from Jersey) and had a great deal of people who really liked him.

Have a friend who knows him personally who verified this...I only met him once, but he was very cool...regular guy with a real heart for serving others (homeless, etc.)

Hello Big Peter,

We've posted on the same threads on the Life & Lust Forum at muscleservice. If this Brooklyn doesn't want your helpful information and wants to argue and continue in his belief that muscleservice is a PAY site, just let him continue in his ignorance.

Archived