Rimming

ready182
This topic is 8297 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BenDover

RE: Why Why Why ...

Awe, come-on! I have been waiting all week for someone to put some effort into this thread similar to the efforts of Rick Munroe telling us how he likes his ass licked. There must be someone out there who considers themselves a Five Star Rimmer who is willing to wax erotic on the topic. Someone?

RE: Up your nose!

>Why not the nostrils??? >>

Ready,

You have no idea what tremendous pleasure I get from tonguing my partner's nose. :p It's a real turn-on because there are so many varieties such as straight, hooked, broken, and button (just to name a few).

My personal favorite is the "natural" nose with the long, wiry black hairs. It's so much fun to watch my partner squirm as I gently position the hair between my teeth and pull them out by the root.

And you have no idea how horny I get at the height of hay fever season. Clear, runny snot is OK (sort of like pre-cum). But there is no substitute for the green, chewy globs which can only be found during a serious hay fever attack or a major cold. Just thinking about it sliding down my throat has me throbbing with anticipation. :9

Thank you so much for bringing up this little-discussed topic!

JD }>

>Why not the nostrils??? >>

Ready,

You have no idea what tremendous pleasure I get from tonguing my partner's nose. :p It's a real turn-on because there are so many varieties such as straight, hooked, broken, and button (just to name a few).

My personal favorite is the "natural" nose with the long, wiry black hairs. It's so much fun to watch my partner squirm as I gently position the hair between my teeth and pull them out by the root.

And you have no idea how horny I get at the height of hay fever season. Clear, runny snot is OK (sort of like pre-cum). But there is no substitute for the green, chewy globs which can only be found during a serious hay fever attack or a major cold. Just thinking about it sliding down my throat has me throbbing with anticipation. :9

Thank you so much for bringing up this little-discussed topic!

JD }>

Guest BenDover

RE: Why Why Why ...

Awe, come-on! I have been waiting all week for someone to put some effort into this thread similar to the efforts of Rick Munroe telling us how he likes his ass licked. There must be someone out there who considers themselves a Five Star Rimmer who is willing to wax erotic on the topic. Someone?

Hi JD,

Would you agree that any nostril action without a spontaneous and refreshing "snezzing" shower be incomplete and unsatisfied?

JT (still a virgin --- yeah you got that right, I'm talking about my nostrils!) }>

Hi JD,

Would you agree that any nostril action without a spontaneous and refreshing "snezzing" shower be incomplete and unsatisfied?

JT (still a virgin --- yeah you got that right, I'm talking about my nostrils!) }>

Ready,

You obviously think I wasn't serious about my previous post. Another favorite position is cumming in my partner's nostril and then sucking it out.

You haven't had a true fetish experience until you've done a nose.

JT,

Among those of us with nose fetishes we refer to the spontaneous expelling as getting a nose job. :o

JD

Ready,

You obviously think I wasn't serious about my previous post. Another favorite position is cumming in my partner's nostril and then sucking it out.

You haven't had a true fetish experience until you've done a nose.

JT,

Among those of us with nose fetishes we refer to the spontaneous expelling as getting a nose job. :o

JD

Archived