Rimming

ready182
This topic is 8298 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: Up your nose!

>Among those of us with nose

>fetishes we refer to the

>spontaneous expelling as getting a

>nose job. :o

JD,

Really? So what is premature ejaculation while getting a nose job? ;-) Do people always tell you ahead of time "Excuse me" or "I'm cumming"? :D

Gesundheit,

JT

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: Up your nose!

>Among those of us with nose

>fetishes we refer to the

>spontaneous expelling as getting a

>nose job. :o

JD,

Really? So what is premature ejaculation while getting a nose job? ;-) Do people always tell you ahead of time "Excuse me" or "I'm cumming"? :D

Gesundheit,

JT

Guest BareBoy

RE: Why Why Why ...

Once had a (Thai) guy I could actuaslly make cum by rimming him, without either of us even touching his cock! Is this a record?

Guest BareBoy

Once had a (Thai) guy I could actuaslly make cum by rimming him, without either of us even touching his cock! Is this a record?

Because the anus is one of the best, most senstive erogenous zones a man's got! The ancient philosophers believed that the center of a person's being resides in the bowels so rimming gets you close to the essence of your partner. As another poster says, anything has makes a man growl and writhe the way a good rim job does is a worthwhile sexual practice. I feel really close to a man when my face is buried in his ass.

Because the anus is one of the best, most senstive erogenous zones a man's got! The ancient philosophers believed that the center of a person's being resides in the bowels so rimming gets you close to the essence of your partner. As another poster says, anything has makes a man growl and writhe the way a good rim job does is a worthwhile sexual practice. I feel really close to a man when my face is buried in his ass.

Archived