Adriano---the real thing?

osmith
This topic is 6856 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

osmith..The Link that works here is for "Adriano" who was at The "G"..Gorgeous he is..Interactive? Now that the G is no more, he might get into a Nice Pvt! LOL The "OTHER" Adriano/NYC.. now uses his photos..Older Guy, Shaved Head..Nice Bod, Big Dick, Don't know if he has ever been Reviewed? :+

Thanks for re-posting the link!! I checked around a few major U.S. cities, Buenos Aires and in the search engine and don't see that he's ever been reviewed. Was he strictly a dancer at G? Looks like he may available for more now. He is GORGEOUS!!! Thanks again for the help!!

I've been very interested in him as well. Blonde Argentine....you bet..but his Stat Card worries me. I would like to think that "prefer not to say" to every question means that he doesn't get the language (which is sexy as Hell to me) but usually, it means "I'm not wiiling to commit to anything...here's a menu." And that he used to dance at the Gaity doesn't exactly reassure me, either. Have the same thoughts about Marco/Miami (formerly Duncan)...he has answered emails and has agreed to my terms but his stat reads just like Adriano's....but from his emails, there is a definate langauge challenge.

Would be interested in Traveller's assessment of them both. He is the resident authority of Latin men in NYC...or DickHo.

Okie

"prefer not to say" is the default on rentboy, so if he doesn't fill anything out thats what it says. I've had one guy who said he really didn't realize that the "stat card" existed and hence hadn't filled it out.

Archived