Max in Phoenix

osmith
This topic is 6899 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: Max Moet in Los Angeles

>However, went into the actual rentboy site and couldn't find him.

OSmith,

The rentboy link will work even if the ad isn't current anymore. That's why you couldn't find him under Phoenix. If you check the link below you'll find his current location.

http://www.rentboy.com/location/getrb.asp?rentboy=43268&Location=0

Have fun !

Steven Draker ~

Guest RandyRon

His Rentboy ad says that he offers "exiting" pleasure. Does this mean he shows you the door? I guess it could also mean that the pleasure is greatest when he pulls out.

Deej..IMHO..Thanks, you have just about answered any and all Questions on "MARVELOUS" But "Represented" Hot Maxie..I'm wondering if D.Forrest is sending out "Agent" Contracts to all who appear in Print? Funnier is that these guys are actually signing on with him? I'm wondering if the new "Content Laws" will also cover "AGENTS"..There is another Name for "AGENT",but New Laws might Prohibit it! LOL

Dearest MAX used to dance at the Gaiety under the names MAXUM/MAXIUM a few years ago however he and Denise had a rif and he got fired.

I never had a chance to have a private with him but I remember that there were some issues about him not giving much effort during privates and him being a "DANCER RIP OFF" artist,he may have changed but you should beware.....

HEY Taz..He does somewhat resemble the NYC INFAMOUS "Kirk Voltaire" of Canadian/ Gaiety/Rentboy Fame..Some of these guys are definitely "Energizer Bunnies", Their "ACTS" just keep going and going ...Sadly most of them are "Really Lame" when it comes to Sex! LOL :+

Archived