Canadian Twins in NYC

Guest manrent1
This topic is 6910 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest manrent1

Someone posted about these guys in MSS - not much info - does anyone know if they are reviewed here (couldn't find them) or has anyone been with them?

Does anyone know more details about these guys:

http://www.rentboy.com/location/getrb.asp?rentboy=43522&Location=229&speciality=Rentboy&keywords

"New Boyz in town!!!We are identical twins...We arrive in the big City on tuesday...We are very sensual and love to enjoy our life eat good food and laugh...You can't see our faces on the ad but when you will you won't forget... Call us at (819)329-2669"

thanks!

I don't have a clue who these guys are but their phone contact number is an area code off the island of Montreal in Quebec so I'm guessing they're French boys. Looking at their Rentboy stat card (for what it's worth), they're not into anal or oral but it looks like they'll put you in diapers and piss on you!!! As I say, for what it's worth.:+

I have a twin fantasy and would like to contact these guys, but I won't until someone posts a review. My own experience with French Canadians is, when they're uncooperative, they're VERY uncooperative and, when they're expensive, they're VERY expensive.

And more often than not, they're both. ;(

Archived