Preparing yourself to be fucked.

Karl-G
This topic is 8317 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Several times, readers have asked here what they can do to prepare for their first fuck or a more enjoyable, pain free one. Aaron sometimes has suggestions. One of the new Bel-Ami videos shows what the professionals do. In at least four scenes in "All About Bel Ami," actors/models/guys can be seen applying lube (jar type, not bottle type) liberally to a butt plug and inserting it. Even the best of their actors/rabbits, like Dano Sulik, uses a butt plug. Sizes seemed to vary between small and large. Marcel Bouvier seemed to be inserting a large size. They walk around with them for a little while, and then prepare for fucking and filming. The plugs slowly and painlessly stretch your hole and chute wider.

Why butt plugs rather than dildos? Pure guess. Dildos generally have large heads, which is the difficult part. They are also decidedly life-life and "human" and "sex-ful" in their purpose. Most/all the BelAmi actors are supposed to be straight. Using a butt plus is "not having sex with yourself, merely a physical technique." Also, butt plugs insert easily and smoothly, because of their shape. They can also be held inside indefinitely without straining any muscles, because of their shape. The large flanges at the base absolutely prevent them from getting lost inside. ( For those who have not tried, they can be worn for hours and make your day in class or at the office a lot more fun!) They are also quite inexpensive.

All the models used black butt plugs. Why black rather than flesh colored? Pure guess. Flesh color looks like flesh and implies that you are having sex with yourself. Black butt plugs are simply objects, like barbells; they are simply aids in working on your body. Techniques and equipment for professionals.

Regardless, do like the stars - slip in a butt plug, have fun, be prepared for a fine comfortable fuck, and be comfortable!

Guest JON1265

Well for me I never got into toys....I have always had the guy insert for a short time....it hurts..no getting around that first stretch I think.....then have him remove his dick....lube up some more and re-insert....aaahhhh......let the games begin...

Jon

Absolutely Karl. Whenever I have any public speaking engagements, my plug goes in and the words spill out. And hang gliding. Just not the same without my plastic friend up my ass. Most of all, however, is additional solemnity I feel kneeling and praying in church with a large black plug up my butt. You must know, as I do, the spiritual awakening that occurs when saying The Lords Prayer for the first time with your bung hole tightly stuffed.

Later.

PS. Speaking of anal fun. Now that it's August, 4 or 5 ears of corn eaten 8 to 10 hours prior any rimming activity can make your partner's night much more fulfilling. And tasty too.

Karl,

Your post is one of the most interesting and unusual I've ever read. I'm going to try and find that video (although I doubt it's available at my local Blockbusters). :-)

But, Traveller, your response had me laughing so hard I almost wet my pants! However, I must disagree with you about eating 4 or 5 ears of corn before rimming. I personally find it more stimulating to insert the ears directly up my ass BEFORE removing the kernels. It's just not the same with a previously eaten cob. }>

JD

Guest sdmuscl4hire

<All the models used black butt plugs. Why black rather than flesh colored? Pure guess. Flesh color looks like flesh and implies that you are having sex with yourself. Black butt plugs are simply objects, like barbells; they are simply aids in working on your body. Techniques and equipment for professionals.>

The reasoning is quite simple, flesh colored toys stain when placed in paper or cloth that has dye on or in it. Black does not. It really isnt a pretty sight having a big red or black dye mark on a toy while handing it to someone to use to warm up. It is has been sanitized ect but still looks gross.

Michael Johnson

http://www.geocities.com/michaeljohnsonxxx/index.htm

Guest cp8036

Traveller,

One question... Does it have to be a black butt plug for church?

I usually wear a white linen suit to church, and I'm afraid the color may show through.

Michael,

You're a wealth of knowledge. I'm now going to trade in all my flesh toys for black.

Anyone know if there is a market on eBay for used (but not abused) toys?

Archived