GOD BLESS W.C.

taylorky
This topic is 7055 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: Memories of White Castle; and the Natural Enema

>There was a White Castle years ago in Queens NYC, with the

>girls (WAITRESSES) bringing the order to the car! But I think

>that is long gone now..Nice Memories though. Onions don't

>taste the same NOW. LOL LOL :+ :+ :+

JT, you are right. About 25 years ago, the WC on Northern Blvd and 88th Street had waitresses coming right to the car, hanging the tray on the door. They even had (what was then) state of the art walkie-talkie stations to place your order.

Fast forward 25 years ahead. The waitresses are gone, the talkies are gone and the car trays are gone. But during those 25 years I had so many great experiences at WC. Often times for just a casual snack or a quick dinner.

BUT, more often, for many of those nights, many years ago, filled with alcohol and the much better marijuana from those days, the White Castle was THE place to go for "munchies."

I still visit the WC in Queens whenever I need a quick snack or want to relive some memories. The burgers are STILL edible and the french fries are a good side.

And, of course, everything everyone says about those burgers "going right through you" is true.

Perhaps "noviceny" might consider this as an alternative to the enema sagas he posted not too long ago.

Regards,

hd NYC

Archived