411 on Lisandro

Argos
This topic is 7060 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had a session with him November 2004. Latin tops are my weakness specially the brown skinned ones.

He is friendly and has a cheerful disposition but as for being a top, it was a disappointment. He dick is skinny and about 6 inches. He did not perform as a top as his dick was not rock hard. The funny thing was when I was riding his dick which was semi erct, he came. To think that I just started going up and down on him! Not even 30 seconds! He was a really nice kid so I just coughed up the payment.

But no second for me that's for sure.

Rentboy Review Site..This portion of "Rentboy' Site has been up awhile. BUT I don't think it will really ever catch on. OR will take a long time to be considered "CREDITABLE" as to Reviews..Partly because Unfortunately Rentboy has had many Characters Advertise for Free, Scam and Split..At least that is the NYC Experience... :+ :+ :+

Archived