411 on MARCOS PIRELLI visiting NYC (Rentboy)

jonhansen
This topic is 7075 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>Really interested in a report on my suspicion, methinks he is

>a total and quite dominant top. (And wonder if that is really

>his pic...)

Quite the opposite. Complete bottom. He admits that this is his preference, so it wasn't a surprise. Big fun too.

Later.

PS. Now Victor is one hot total top.

>Victor?

Victor on rentboy. Latin. How unusual. 917-406-5651. Was go go dancing at the Cock on New Years.

Later.

PS. And he was at Candyland at Capitole last night (the latest Saint-at-large party, which actually featured music with words instead of pots and pans for a change), so don't call too early today. Those scary words again...haven't been to bed yet.

IMO, it's a thread like this one that makes this site invaluable to me. I have been lusting after this guy and finally, emailed him. I told him that I wanted a "very aggressive top. Kissing is essential" and in his response, he agreed to that. So, he was on my short list to see this Spring. Now, this thread says he prefers the bottom bunk and wouldn't kiss and wants to use a condom for oral. Thanks, guys, for being so honest and saving me time and money.

Okiehomo

Guest Tampa Yankee

Falling on Hard Times

For those who missed the pun, go back to the top and start again...

dammit another one!!! :o

>>So Rafael is worth the $300?:o

>

>I wouldn't know. This is one of the perks of being the first

>he plows off the plane.

LOL... now reduced to loitering at Customs & Immigration gates I see. :+

from your other post...

>He does kiss, but he ain't no top.

Sounds like a recommendation to me... at least the start of one.

;-)

Wow. Rafael is amazing...but now missing. Saw this thread this morning and thought, I am going there tonight! Got home and Rafael is off Rentboy...checking my "History" I could still access his STAT card, but not his ad. Anyone have his contact info? Also, how is his English? Have been dying for a Latin to scratch my itch lately and was flip-flopping between Miguel and Carlos, when this thread appeared.

Oh, and thanks Traveller...love your posts. We have exactly the same taste.

Archived