WEHT Jason Tyler

Richard
This topic is 7231 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I won't go near Boston during the Democratic convention this week. With all the crowds and security, it will be a madhouse. But I am planning on spending some time between Boston and the Cape in August and was thinking about seeing Falcon star Jason Tyler, who ran an ad for quite a while over on Rentboy. Now that I have actual plans to be there, the ad's gone.

Does anyone know of Jason's whereabouts? He sure is easy on the eyes.

Thanks.

I won't go near Boston during the Democratic convention this week. With all the crowds and security, it will be a madhouse. But I am planning on spending some time between Boston and the Cape in August and was thinking about seeing Falcon star Jason Tyler, who ran an ad for quite a while over on Rentboy. Now that I have actual plans to be there, the ad's gone.

Does anyone know of Jason's whereabouts? He sure is easy on the eyes.

Thanks.

He just moved to Manhattan.

Later.

PS. Petry is my new favorite Brazilian. Extremely good looking. About 6'3". Amazing bod. Nice thick, rock hard 8" cock. Great aggressive kisser. An all around excellent fuck.

PPS. Jonathan - listed in LA, but was in Boston for an after the Fourth in P-Town fuck. Very nice cock. Long and thick. Very fun fuck. Trainer - so great bod. VGL. Kisses very well. One caveat: He interviews you for sesh - which was intriguing. Unless you're good looking and in shape, no sesh.

PPPS. Finally found La Fleur, which was not surprising since we started on the west side of 9th and bumped our way west each time. Dr. Love was fun as hell. I had to hold and stroke it for the length of a song. Told me he does privates for what it's worth, but the size of that cock scared even me.

He just moved to Manhattan.

Later.

PS. Petry is my new favorite Brazilian. Extremely good looking. About 6'3". Amazing bod. Nice thick, rock hard 8" cock. Great aggressive kisser. An all around excellent fuck.

PPS. Jonathan - listed in LA, but was in Boston for an after the Fourth in P-Town fuck. Very nice cock. Long and thick. Very fun fuck. Trainer - so great bod. VGL. Kisses very well. One caveat: He interviews you for sesh - which was intriguing. Unless you're good looking and in shape, no sesh.

PPPS. Finally found La Fleur, which was not surprising since we started on the west side of 9th and bumped our way west each time. Dr. Love was fun as hell. I had to hold and stroke it for the length of a song. Told me he does privates for what it's worth, but the size of that cock scared even me.

>PS. Petry is my new favorite Brazilian. Extremely good

>looking. About 6'3". Amazing bod. Nice thick, rock hard 8"

>cock. Great aggressive kisser. An all around excellent fuck.

Brazilian?....6'3''?....Amazing bod?....AHHHHHH?!?!?!?!

Where?

When?

How?

I got the Why part...don't worry.

T-man you can't tease me like this!

nycman,

He left a new cell number on my cell, but I don't see an ad so I can't give it out. If he re-surfaces with another name, I'll let you know. Gotta say, the total fuck.

Later.

PS. If you haven't seen Ryan's new play in P-Town, The Septic Wives, it's funny as hell, as always. Only on Wed, though, ladies.

Archived