Maximum Vincent

Guest HiringAgain
This topic is 7359 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>Hi all, has anyone, besides the already-publshed reviewer,

>had the chance to meet with Vincent from Maximum in NYC?

>

>His nipples are ripe, and he's hairy and hung and has a

>hungry(looking) ass...

Can't speak for his hungry ass. I saw him in New York with Ross of Maximum in a three-way and did not do a review (my bad).

Vincent was a total top that evening a damn good one at that. Fucked me for about 45 minutes. Great cock, nice body and great looking (even though there are no face pics on the Maximum site, he is very good looking).

I suspect he could be a great bottom when he wants to bottom, but he temporary could not bottom the night I saw him. He was a very aggressive top and knew what he was doing so I suspect he could be a great bottom as well. The last time I was in New York he had left the agency and returned to Maximum after that.

But Vincent is a hot little Italian boy with a real 8.5" uncut cock and he definitely knows how to fuck. Actually, probably in the top ten best tops I've been with.

Vincent is Very sexy. He has a fun spirit to him and he is quite intelligent. I really enjoyed talking to him. His body is very sexy as well and his cock is amazing. I know he is an amazing top and will make you very happy in that regard. I think his personality is charming and if you are aroused by his pics, they do not do him justice as he is much better looking in person.

Guest HiringAgain

Thanks guys.....he sounds like a lot of fun, and his review mentions that he's an aggressive bottom, so he's well-rounded, too.

I'll let you know how things turn out.....

K

Archived