Bruno Gaucho

Traveler North
This topic is 7365 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Dear Aaron,

You know when things happen that are out of your control (or in my case, I was simply careless and naive) my theory is you have two choices:

1. Drive yourself crazy

2. Find humor in it (and drive your friends crazy with all the stolen cellphone jokes.)

Did I mention that I had my cellphone stolen....oh, yeah I think so....gosh, I think my memory was stolen, too.

__

The above written as a regular guy, not the owner of a website and has no official meaning, just unofficial BS.)

__

--garbo the hoo

>You know when things happen that are out of your control (or in my case, I was simply careless and naive) my theory is you have two choices:

>

>1. Drive yourself crazy

>

>2. Find humor in it...

Dear HooBoy,

I'd like to add a third option. When I found myself in a situation where I had absolutely no control, a wise man told me:

If you can't fight and you can't flee, then flow.

So many times I've found that the best option is to flow. ;-)

>What happened to Bruno Gaucho's website??????

Hmmmm...

12 hours and it still seems to be down. :-(

I hope that doesn't mean he's out of business.

Didn't he say here recently that he is coming back to the US soon?

I went to his site today around 1PM PST; the pics in the gallery were very, very slow in appearing; I became frustrated and decided to go to another site. On his site, Bruno stated that he plans to be in SF at the end of April. He also asked for those who are interested in his visit to the US to give him suggestions as to what cities he should include in this particular itinerary.

I looked at his pics and his prices and thought: do I really want to see him? Guys, state three reasons why I should make a date to see Sr. Bruno Gaucho when he arrives in the "City by the Bay"" where so many have "left their hearts"!:-)

Sounds like you don't "really want to see him."

Didn't you go through this same vacillation once before and decide not to?

Why do it here again? :+

I'm not vacillating! My date with Bruno last time had to be cancelled because of an emergency. He took it in stride; I was the sad one for having to break it! This time I just wanted to know "fresh" what others thought, thus the reason for my query (which by the way you did not answer directly)!

Guest gentle guy

Five reasons for Axiom

1. He is an interesting man.

2. He is affectionate.

3. He is an attentive, responsive partner.

4. He has a great body and dick.

5. He is Brazilian. ;)

I didn't list any reasons why you should see him because I don't know him.

You should see him if you want to and if he turns you on.

From what you wrote it sounded to me like those factors were weak or lacking. At least 3 things gave me that impression. You said:

1. >I became frustrated and decided to go to another site.

2. >I looked at his pics and his prices and thought: do I really want to see him?

3. >Guys, state three reasons why I should make a date to see Sr. Bruno Gaucho

That sounds to me like you are not very eager to see him. You got frustrated and left his site; you are wondering aloud if you "really" want to see him (the word "really" here is indicative of an attitude); and you are asking others to give you reasons why you should see him. If you are asking others for reasons, you must not have enough of your own. It sounds like you feel you should, but aren't very anxious to, and are asking to be convinced.

The way in which we talk about things often reveals the unspoken place that we are coming from or an unspoken underlying attitude, often one which we ourselves may not be consciously aware of. It seemed to me from what you wrote and the way you said it that you were coming from not really wanting to see him, and that's what I said. And, without looking it up precisely, I have a vague recollection that you were wondering the same thing aloud once before.

Maybe I'm wrong about how I interpreted what you wrote. And I'm not in any way criticizing you or starting an argument. I was only bringing out what seems to underlie the way you chose to speak, which you yourself may not be fully conscious of. Sometimes it takes another person to see things like that more clearly.

On the other hand, maybe my pointing that out has made you realize that's not what you meant to convey at all, and that you really do want to see him and don't need any more reasons. I'm not advocating either side.

>This time I just wanted to know "fresh" what others

>thought, thus the reason for my query

Why not look up his reviews. He has one from Dec. 29, from the last time he was here and just 2.5 months ago. From a well-known and respected reviewer and MC poster, too. I doubt you'll find anything much fresher than that, since he has apparently been in Brazil since then.

Thanks, everyone! More than likely I'll take the plunge, as some say, and go for it. I've always been interested in Bruno and have been an ardent supporter of him after he received the unwarranted negative vibes during his first two trips.

If my wording in the initial response was ambiguous-- excuse it, please. But I am appreciative to all who decided to respond to my query...!:-)

Archived