Saturday's Coverboy, Paulao

Trixie
This topic is 7471 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: NEWS FLASH - Saturday's Coverboy, Paulão

I returned last evening from a two week visit to beautiful, beautiful Costa Rica . In my state of fatigue and dreary-eyedness, I quickly perused this site and its threads and decided to return this morning. Well, I accomplished my minor feat, but have one concern: why did DeC...'s ranting and raving generate all of these replies which virtually ruined what Trilingual had presented in his review of this "gorgeous" man, a term used about the omnipresent fauna and flora by many of the group with which I traveled while in Costa Rica?

If this person had been evicted previously, would it had not been cogent to ignore him and present your views regarding the hot Brasilian man whom Tri reviewed for us? I just thought I had to write this! Obrigado!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A week ago today, Sunday the 14th, today's the 21st-- I responded. During the week I thought about the thread and came up with the following assessment based on experience or lack of. Trilingual apparently has "the luck of the draw!" On Halloween of this year in Rio at Estacao Sauna, there was a tall, Italian-looking Brazilian who had a very defined body and sported a whopping 10 or 11 thick inches of dick. He was with a Brazilian client but sat across the room and teased me with his turgid member. I became quite stirred. When Tri arrived, he was fortunate enough to have gone beyond the first floor with this beaut of a man. Unfortunately, I failed to ask Tri about specifics when he was at the restaurant which has become famous by yanks and sauna boys by 12 midnight. On that Monday, November 3, I made a special trip to Estacao to get with this guy. Well, he was there; he semi teased me again, but I failed to act and damned myself when he and another well-hung, well-built guy decided to don their street clothes and leave the premises; I was pissed and turned down all of the others who had approached me. Now I regret my non actions on both accounts and my failing to discuss the guy with Tri!

Perhaps Tri's linguistic abilities enabled him to connect!:-) Only Tri knows. Again-- he has been able to meet the best of the best!

I'm wondering if that isn't our favorite "JFK, Jr. lookalike" that you're talking about? In which case, his name is Alexandre, and he's a nice guy, as well as being handsome, built, and hung like JFK, Jr. probably only wishes he'd been! Alex is about 22, and something of a computer whiz, apparently, during the daytime! Nothing nerdy about this boy, though, and he's also a luscious kisser! He tends to work at Estação, and to make brief appearances later at Corujinha.

Guest fukamarine

>you say you want people to ignore me,

>yet you sit here & post about me?

Ethan Dear! You're hard to ignore, as is any big dick, regardless of the fact that it is attached to a pile of doggy dew.

fukamarine

Archived