A. Gabriel

TotallyOz
This topic is 7619 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Coverboy for the day A. Gabriel has always intrigued me. Not only does he seem to be very consistent in his reviews, he keeps staying to top (of the bottoms) year after year.

I have never hired him, although I wanted to many times, but I have met him in person on more than one occasion. He is one of the nicest guys out there.

I would be curious to know what others who have spent more quality time with him that I have think. :)

I hired him while I visited NYC two weeks ago. And I thought, 'why haven't I hired him before'!!!! Everything about him is perfect (for me). He is exactly the type that I LOVE. I will definitely be seeing him again. And he is an extremely nice guy on top of everything with a very cute accent ;-).

This one is a keeper.

Guest soccerstud

Met Gabriel about a month ago. He is a great guy, totally fun, obviously loves sex and his work. He made our time together fun, sexy and memorable. He should be at the top of anyone's list. Would hire him again in a NY minute.

Archived