Joe in NYC visiting from Chicago

bluboy
This topic is 7622 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone know that cute blond boy now visiting NYC. He is on rentboy and is "many different ways he will go"..I am in serious lust. Tell 312-952-3915. No reviews but wanted to see if anyone had been with him and what they could report. blu

>Anyone know that cute blond boy now visiting NYC. He is on

>rentboy and is "many different ways he will go"..I am in

>serious lust. Tell 312-952-3915. No reviews but wanted to see

>if anyone had been with him and what they could report. blu

Blu... Joe (Jay) is also a dancer at the Gaiety. I've done a few private shows with him. He's very interactive and full service. I have no complaints. :9

I can't believe that he's gay, but

>if you say so. I'd like to find out on my own.

I don't think anyone has said he's "gay"... There are many straight/bi guys out there who provide "full service". It's called "gay4pay"... I've never seen Joe at Stella's... As for his next appearance at the Gaiety, follow the G-thread.

Guest JohnPela

If you are interested in getting in touch with him I can relay a message to him via a mutual friend. Send a private email to me if you are interested.

RE: Joe in NYC visiting from Chicago/And New Blood

He's an excellent fuck (but he only takes it up the butt after you've spent some time with him - tight ass though) and a great kisser and fun to party like all night with. I've only seen him 10 or 12 times. He and Spanish David (who is still in the home country, dammit) are my two favorites.

Although blu and DickHo, a truly excellent new find. He goes by real man on rentboy, but then will give you his stage name of Leo. Brazilian, of course. Great fuck, excellent bod, good kisser. Spent a few nights with him recently. One time in a three way with Javier (who it turned out he'd fucked around with when both were in Miami), the Javier in ChelseaBoys and Americanmale. That was big fun.

Also, Cole Ramsey has a nice big one and is a wild fuck in bed.

Later.

Archived