No donors responded, so I spent my own $ on Bruno

marc anthony
This topic is 7705 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

And for the mathematically challenged like our axebahia, our resident "international lawyer" and notorious big spender, four hours for $600 comes to $150/hr. VERY reasonable, I would say, by NY standards. Actually, it comes to even less ($120/hr.) because if Bruno arrived at 6:30 p.m. and left at 11:30 p.m., you were together for FIVE hours, not four.

Glad you enjoyed your time with Bruno!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First off-- thanks for the review. I read it with much interest, for I have made arrangements to see Bruno when he arrives in SF next month, but I was completely DISAPPOINTED by the new photo; he looks oh so young and less hunky as contrasted with the photos on his site. Is my take on this accurate, or should one go by the usual: "his photo doesn't do him justice" concept? I do hope you'll respond.;) :-)

First off-- thanks for the review. I read it with much interest, for I have made arrangements to see Bruno when he arrives in SF next month, but I was completely DISAPPOINTED by the new photo; he looks oh so young and less hunky as contrasted with the photos on his site. Is my take on this accurate, or should one go by the usual: "his photo doesn't do him justice" concept? I do hope you'll respond.;) :-)

>First off-- thanks for the review. I read it with much

>interest, for I have made arrangements to see Bruno when he

>arrives in SF next month, but I was completely DISAPPOINTED by

>the new photo; he looks oh so young and less hunky as

>contrasted with the photos on his site. Is my take on this

>accurate, or should one go by the usual: "his photo doesn't do

>him justice" concept? I do hope you'll respond.;) :-)

You won't be disappointed. He is muscular and well-defined. And he looks like someone in his 20's.

He is not tall, though... and doesn't weigh a lot (except, of course, where it really counts).

}(

>First off-- thanks for the review. I read it with much

>interest, for I have made arrangements to see Bruno when he

>arrives in SF next month, but I was completely DISAPPOINTED by

>the new photo; he looks oh so young and less hunky as

>contrasted with the photos on his site. Is my take on this

>accurate, or should one go by the usual: "his photo doesn't do

>him justice" concept? I do hope you'll respond.;) :-)

You won't be disappointed. He is muscular and well-defined. And he looks like someone in his 20's.

He is not tall, though... and doesn't weigh a lot (except, of course, where it really counts).

}(

Archived