Review of Javier in NYC

Guest tjsd65
This topic is 7740 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest tjsd65

Javier was very professional and called sevaeral times prior to appointment to make sure things were set. He arrived to my hotel on time and initiated contact, he kissed very sensual. I am not into anything heavy I am still a virgin and rather shy in bed, he picked up on this we had alot of body contact kissing some oral and mutual masturbation. He then surprised me and stayed the night, so in the morning I was quite horny and hard to resist hiring him for another hour. I will defininitley see him again. Thanks for a great time Javier, he promised next time to puch me a little further. I don't post alot of reviews due to time restraints and they never seem to go through on first time. I also am not into anything major, but figure it is the least I can do is let someone else out there that might be similar to me that this is a nice person that you might want to spend time with. Especially with the amount of misrepreseneters and liars there are out there it is nice to know there are still nice guys out there like Javier.

He can be found at http://www.americanmale.net in NYC section

Guest bottomboykk

Why not submit a real review like everyone else? I moved this here; at least it fits better here than in Daddy's Place!

Guest tjsd65

I tried to submit this review twice and have never received confirmation message. I have posted this issue in the Deli and the response from hooboy was to post thereview in daddy's place unless I miss read it. I emailed hooboy and never got a response or receive error messages and I promised to post a review since Javier was very good.

Archived