BRUNO GAUCHO WANT TO EVERYBODY ...

BenjaminNicholas
This topic is 7776 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Bitchboy

Actually, if I were forced to pick, I'd choose watching fukamarine tangle with a fucking Lucky and Brunco Gaucho. What can I say? I'm a voyeur at heart.:p

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bitchboy

Actually, if I were forced to pick, I'd choose watching fukamarine tangle with a fucking Lucky and Brunco Gaucho. What can I say? I'm a voyeur at heart.:p

>>I cannot imagine how Mr. Nichols thought his post was

>remotely funny even if he didn't intend a racist edge.

>

>I'd personally like to know Trent Lott's opinion on this one.

I'd like to know how Tammy Fae Baker feels, not to mention Kofi Annen and Brunhilda Gauss.

>>I cannot imagine how Mr. Nichols thought his post was

>remotely funny even if he didn't intend a racist edge.

>

>I'd personally like to know Trent Lott's opinion on this one.

I'd like to know how Tammy Fae Baker feels, not to mention Kofi Annen and Brunhilda Gauss.

Io, Trisexual>

Since, according to the rules, "the Hoo" does not allow postings in a foreign language, I will translate for you.

>Bruno: Um felisíssimo ano novo para você, cheio de saúde,

>amor, prosperidade e sucesso do seu amigo internêtico. E

>escreva o que quiser aqui e ignore totalmente qualquer coisa

>colocada por aqueles nojentos. A maioria da gente aqui e boa,

>como você já deve saber. Grande abraço, e talvez um dia a

>gente se conhece em pessoa.

>

Bruno: A very joyous new year to you, full of good health, love, prosperity and happenings (?) from you internet Queen. Write whatever the hell you want here and ignore completely anything inserted by the assholes. Most of the people here are good,as you know, IamI2002, for example. Big hug (better expressed as "abracao", but, go figure, Trisexual is Trisexual, and Bruno has just declared him (her) self to be one, too). Perhaps some day these people will know you in person.

PS Eu falo muyto poquino, como vocedes poden ver, mais podo comunicarme em portugues cem por cento. Muyto amor e um abracao a todos.

And, for all you all may think, I do NOT use the pedantic moniker "quintilingual" to impress the impressionable.

IamI

>

>

>

Io, Trisexual>

Since, according to the rules, "the Hoo" does not allow postings in a foreign language, I will translate for you.

>Bruno: Um felisíssimo ano novo para você, cheio de saúde,

>amor, prosperidade e sucesso do seu amigo internêtico. E

>escreva o que quiser aqui e ignore totalmente qualquer coisa

>colocada por aqueles nojentos. A maioria da gente aqui e boa,

>como você já deve saber. Grande abraço, e talvez um dia a

>gente se conhece em pessoa.

>

Bruno: A very joyous new year to you, full of good health, love, prosperity and happenings (?) from you internet Queen. Write whatever the hell you want here and ignore completely anything inserted by the assholes. Most of the people here are good,as you know, IamI2002, for example. Big hug (better expressed as "abracao", but, go figure, Trisexual is Trisexual, and Bruno has just declared him (her) self to be one, too). Perhaps some day these people will know you in person.

PS Eu falo muyto poquino, como vocedes poden ver, mais podo comunicarme em portugues cem por cento. Muyto amor e um abracao a todos.

And, for all you all may think, I do NOT use the pedantic moniker "quintilingual" to impress the impressionable.

IamI

>

>

>

Archived