GAIETY: FANTASY WEEK, 12-02

Spida
This topic is 7828 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am a newbie, I have never been to the Gaiety.. Since there isn't any good places around here I was planning a trip to NYC. Can someone please give me tips hinta about the place. I feel stupid going in and not tipping when I should and possibly tipping tooo much when maybe I shouldn't. When they dance on stage do you tip them at that point? Private dances? And what if you want to bring one back? How much money should I plan on spending on the whole night? Any insight so I don't look like a jerk would be great!!

Thanks so much.

Spida

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a newbie, I have never been to the Gaiety.. Since there isn't any good places around here I was planning a trip to NYC. Can someone please give me tips hinta about the place. I feel stupid going in and not tipping when I should and possibly tipping tooo much when maybe I shouldn't. When they dance on stage do you tip them at that point? Private dances? And what if you want to bring one back? How much money should I plan on spending on the whole night? Any insight so I don't look like a jerk would be great!!

Thanks so much.

Spida

WOW Cooper that was one hell of a good review. Thanks!

>JOHNY, cute 20yo with a slender

>build and a good size dick. Very lively and entertaining on

>stage. He has dark hair and eyes and dresses like a HS kid....

JOHNY is my number "1" choice from now on. I posted a short review on him on your 11/25 post.

>Luso, Johny says

>"Hi"...

Thanks Cooper and thanks to that cutie too. What a FANTASTIC private show I had with JOHNY. The BEST:9

Luso

:D

WOW Cooper that was one hell of a good review. Thanks!

>JOHNY, cute 20yo with a slender

JOHNY is my number "1" choice from now on. I posted a short review on him on your 11/25 post.

>Luso, Johny says

>"Hi"...

Thanks Cooper and thanks to that cutie too. What a FANTASTIC private show I had with JOHNY. The BEST:9

Luso

:D

The Holidays came early to the Gaiety as this week's line-up is FANTASTIC. One of the best I've seen in a long time. There is something for everyone. It starts out with GIOVANNI. This hot looking, well hung, uncut Latin puts on one hell of an entertaining show. . He reminds me of a pirate with his dark curly hair, goatee, tattoos, and earring...TYLER, drop dead gorgeous looks. He's a tall blond with seductive blue eyes and hot lips. He's a "perfect body" type with a fat "party size" dick, long hanging balls, and a tight butt. He's just too sexy!...DAVID, large tattoo of an angel on his back. A real nice handsome guy with dark hair and eyes. His big dick drips of pre-cum...JESSE, a tall blond with killer blue eyes. Great butt (with butterfly) and a super sized dick, plus a very muscular body...MICO VALENTINE, a great looking muscleman. Dark hair and eyes. Puts on a very entertaining show. He's well endowed...TONY, he has a tight slender body, on the short side, with dark hair and the super smooth baby butt. He does the "Austin" walk on stage...JOHNY, cute 20yo with a slender build and a good size dick. Very lively and entertaining on stage. He has dark hair and eyes and dresses like a HS kid.... MESSAGES: Marc, check your inbox...VDN, David wants you, NOW...Lucky, Giovanni is the cure...Luso, Johny says "Hi"...Foxy, were you there?...With such a great line-up, it's hard to have a pick of the week. If you like youth, than JOHNY is your "boy". This top gives a great full service private, one that will make you want to come back for more...TYLER is very sensual. If you don't mind having a one sided private, he's great to be with. Just sucking his huge fat dick can do wonders! I'll wait for Lucky's review on Giovanni, but he looks like he gives one fine private...VDN can fill us in on David...Enjoy the show! "Cooper" :p

The Holidays came early to the Gaiety as this week's line-up is FANTASTIC. One of the best I've seen in a long time. There is something for everyone. It starts out with GIOVANNI. This hot looking, well hung, uncut Latin puts on one hell of an entertaining show. . He reminds me of a pirate with his dark curly hair, goatee, tattoos, and earring...TYLER, drop dead gorgeous looks. He's a tall blond with seductive blue eyes and hot lips. He's a "perfect body" type with a fat "party size" dick, long hanging balls, and a tight butt. He's just too sexy!...DAVID, large tattoo of an angel on his back. A real nice handsome guy with dark hair and eyes. His big dick drips of pre-cum...JESSE, a tall blond with killer blue eyes. Great butt (with butterfly) and a super sized dick, plus a very muscular body...MICO VALENTINE, a great looking muscleman. Dark hair and eyes. Puts on a very entertaining show. He's well endowed...TONY, he has a tight slender body, on the short side, with dark hair and the super smooth baby butt. He does the "Austin" walk on stage...JOHNY, cute 20yo with a slender build and a good size dick. Very lively and entertaining on stage. He has dark hair and eyes and dresses like a HS kid.... MESSAGES: Marc, check your inbox...VDN, David wants you, NOW...Lucky, Giovanni is the cure...Luso, Johny says "Hi"...Foxy, were you there?...With such a great line-up, it's hard to have a pick of the week. If you like youth, than JOHNY is your "boy". This top gives a great full service private, one that will make you want to come back for more...TYLER is very sensual. If you don't mind having a one sided private, he's great to be with. Just sucking his huge fat dick can do wonders! I'll wait for Lucky's review on Giovanni, but he looks like he gives one fine private...VDN can fill us in on David...Enjoy the show! "Cooper" :p

COOPER!

First of all, I gave your message a rating of 5 because it is a MUST READ! I am now making plans for a full weekend stay in the city as there are many stockings I need to stuff! You write SO WELL and I love reading your "reports". You are, and always will be, my erotic travel agent. Too bad RED got shut down because of my big hole ( my mouth fellas!).

>The Holidays came early to the Gaiety as this week's line-up

>is FANTASTIC. One of the best I've seen in a long time. There

>is something for everyone. It starts out with GIOVANNI. This

>hot looking, well hung, uncut Latin puts on one hell of an

>entertaining show. . He reminds me of a pirate with his dark

I never thought of that ... he is a PIRATE! I love pirates.

>curly hair, goatee, tattoos, and earring...TYLER, drop dead

>gorgeous looks. He's a tall blond with seductive blue eyes and

>hot lips. He's a "perfect body" type with a fat "party size"

>dick, long hanging balls, and a tight butt. He's just too

>sexy!...DAVID, large tattoo of an angel on his back. A real

>nice handsome guy with dark hair and eyes. His big dick drips

>of pre-cum...JESSE, a tall blond with killer blue eyes. Great

>butt (with butterfly) and a super sized dick, plus a very

>muscular body...MICO VALENTINE, a great looking muscleman.

>Dark hair and eyes. Puts on a very entertaining show. He's

>well endowed...TONY, he has a tight slender body, on the short

>side, with dark hair and the super smooth baby butt. He does

>the "Austin" walk on stage...JOHNY, cute 20yo with a slender

I just got done taking a shower. Thank you. You saved me a trip to the nasty store.

>MESSAGES: Marc, check your inbox...VDN, David wants you,

And I want him and he shall have me (getting suitcase ready, logging on to http://www.applecorehotels.com/ now and calling his "special" cell number.

>NOW...Lucky, Giovanni is the cure...Luso, Johny says

>"Hi"...Foxy, were you there?...With such a great line-up, it's

LUSO - YOU GO BOY!

>hard to have a pick of the week. If you like youth, than JOHNY

>is your "boy". This top gives a great full service private,

>one that will make you want to come back for more...TYLER is

>very sensual. If you don't mind having a one sided private,

He is one side for sure. If you don't mind a one sided private he is quite delicious. However, tell him to turn his phone off. I made the mistake of telling him to answer his phone as I was giving him head (as that is a turn on for me .. giving head to someone who is on the phone) BUT on the other end was a jaded GIRLFRIEND of his. At this point it turned into a Ricki Lake blow job.

>he's great to be with. Just sucking his huge fat dick can do

>wonders! I'll wait for Lucky's review on Giovanni, but he

>looks like he gives one fine private...VDN can fill us in on

>David...Enjoy the show! "Cooper" :p

David and Gio - WONDERFUL privates. I would go with both again without reservation (well, I am making a reservation).

THANK YOU COOPER! You are Santa's best elf!

V D N

COOPER!

First of all, I gave your message a rating of 5 because it is a MUST READ! I am now making plans for a full weekend stay in the city as there are many stockings I need to stuff! You write SO WELL and I love reading your "reports". You are, and always will be, my erotic travel agent. Too bad RED got shut down because of my big hole ( my mouth fellas!).

>The Holidays came early to the Gaiety as this week's line-up

>is FANTASTIC. One of the best I've seen in a long time. There

>is something for everyone. It starts out with GIOVANNI. This

>hot looking, well hung, uncut Latin puts on one hell of an

>entertaining show. . He reminds me of a pirate with his dark

I never thought of that ... he is a PIRATE! I love pirates.

>curly hair, goatee, tattoos, and earring...TYLER, drop dead

>gorgeous looks. He's a tall blond with seductive blue eyes and

>hot lips. He's a "perfect body" type with a fat "party size"

>dick, long hanging balls, and a tight butt. He's just too

>sexy!...DAVID, large tattoo of an angel on his back. A real

>nice handsome guy with dark hair and eyes. His big dick drips

>of pre-cum...JESSE, a tall blond with killer blue eyes. Great

>butt (with butterfly) and a super sized dick, plus a very

>muscular body...MICO VALENTINE, a great looking muscleman.

>Dark hair and eyes. Puts on a very entertaining show. He's

>well endowed...TONY, he has a tight slender body, on the short

>side, with dark hair and the super smooth baby butt. He does

>the "Austin" walk on stage...JOHNY, cute 20yo with a slender

I just got done taking a shower. Thank you. You saved me a trip to the nasty store.

>MESSAGES: Marc, check your inbox...VDN, David wants you,

And I want him and he shall have me (getting suitcase ready, logging on to http://www.applecorehotels.com/ now and calling his "special" cell number.

>NOW...Lucky, Giovanni is the cure...Luso, Johny says

>"Hi"...Foxy, were you there?...With such a great line-up, it's

LUSO - YOU GO BOY!

>hard to have a pick of the week. If you like youth, than JOHNY

>is your "boy". This top gives a great full service private,

>one that will make you want to come back for more...TYLER is

>very sensual. If you don't mind having a one sided private,

He is one side for sure. If you don't mind a one sided private he is quite delicious. However, tell him to turn his phone off. I made the mistake of telling him to answer his phone as I was giving him head (as that is a turn on for me .. giving head to someone who is on the phone) BUT on the other end was a jaded GIRLFRIEND of his. At this point it turned into a Ricki Lake blow job.

>he's great to be with. Just sucking his huge fat dick can do

>wonders! I'll wait for Lucky's review on Giovanni, but he

>looks like he gives one fine private...VDN can fill us in on

>David...Enjoy the show! "Cooper" :p

David and Gio - WONDERFUL privates. I would go with both again without reservation (well, I am making a reservation).

THANK YOU COOPER! You are Santa's best elf!

V D N

Hello Spida,

>I am a newbie, I have never been to the Gaiety.. Since there

>isn't any good places around here I was planning a trip to

>NYC. Can someone please give me tips hinta about the place.

It is all lookie and no touchy. They are on a stage and we have to stay in out seats.

>I feel stupid going in and not tipping when I should and

>possibly tipping tooo much when maybe I shouldn't. When they

You tip according to how you feel. Everyone is different. I tip anywhere from 3 to 5 bucks a dancer. If he really tickles my pickle he gets a 10. If I plan to go with him later he gets a 20 so he remembers me as these dancers remember dead presidents really well.

>dance on stage do you tip them at that point? Private dances?

the do 2 numbers. One almost nude and one nude and hard. most people tip at the 2nd number. some people tip both. again, all up to you.

> And what if you want to bring one back? How much money

>should I plan on spending on the whole night? Any insight so

usually 200 for an "hour" - however - DISCUSS what you and he will do before you leave the G - don't get ripped off - some just let you do to them and few do to us - ask questions and don't be shy - be Madonna

>I don't look like a jerk would be great!!

DON'T WORRY WHAT YOU THINK YOU MAY LOOK LIKE - this is fantasy island so nothing is too real - go, relax, have fun and free ball!

V D N

>

>Thanks so much.

>Spida

Hello Spida,

>I am a newbie, I have never been to the Gaiety.. Since there

>isn't any good places around here I was planning a trip to

>NYC. Can someone please give me tips hinta about the place.

It is all lookie and no touchy. They are on a stage and we have to stay in out seats.

>I feel stupid going in and not tipping when I should and

>possibly tipping tooo much when maybe I shouldn't. When they

You tip according to how you feel. Everyone is different. I tip anywhere from 3 to 5 bucks a dancer. If he really tickles my pickle he gets a 10. If I plan to go with him later he gets a 20 so he remembers me as these dancers remember dead presidents really well.

>dance on stage do you tip them at that point? Private dances?

the do 2 numbers. One almost nude and one nude and hard. most people tip at the 2nd number. some people tip both. again, all up to you.

> And what if you want to bring one back? How much money

>should I plan on spending on the whole night? Any insight so

usually 200 for an "hour" - however - DISCUSS what you and he will do before you leave the G - don't get ripped off - some just let you do to them and few do to us - ask questions and don't be shy - be Madonna

>I don't look like a jerk would be great!!

DON'T WORRY WHAT YOU THINK YOU MAY LOOK LIKE - this is fantasy island so nothing is too real - go, relax, have fun and free ball!

V D N

>

>Thanks so much.

>Spida

Thanks Cooper for the wonderful Review. I too was at todays

show and was besides myself !. I was stunned and in shock at seeing such a great line up of handsome man. It was then that yours truly

had to pick himself off the floor ok Peel was more like it. I slammed down so many George Washingtons on that stage the poor guy must of had whiplash. I loved this weeks lineup cause there was something for

everybody. It was the Best of the best in my book Starting with Giovanni Dam that guy can dance hes ripped,with a hard body ( yes that was Nice too ) and sooooooo sexy .I would just love to kiss those

lips of his That would be heaven. Dave what can I say about Dave I love this guy his sexy body the way he moves on stage and those eyes

dam I say yes every time I look into them. I melt watching him perform so much that Denise asked me to wear depends the next time I come to watch the show. Tyler another favorite of mine hes the bad boy type on stage one of the only ones that can chew gum and get away with it.Tyler is well toned , Muscular and Handsome who takes charge

when he performs on stage. This hot guy can take charge over me anytime he wants. There where others too That I enjoyed But its getting late for me and theres only so much excitement that I can take

in a day. I am certainly going back again to see these guys and drool

over them once more. I promish to bring a mop and a pail.

Thanks Cooper for the wonderful Review. I too was at todays

show and was besides myself !. I was stunned and in shock at seeing such a great line up of handsome man. It was then that yours truly

had to pick himself off the floor ok Peel was more like it. I slammed down so many George Washingtons on that stage the poor guy must of had whiplash. I loved this weeks lineup cause there was something for

everybody. It was the Best of the best in my book Starting with Giovanni Dam that guy can dance hes ripped,with a hard body ( yes that was Nice too ) and sooooooo sexy .I would just love to kiss those

lips of his That would be heaven. Dave what can I say about Dave I love this guy his sexy body the way he moves on stage and those eyes

dam I say yes every time I look into them. I melt watching him perform so much that Denise asked me to wear depends the next time I come to watch the show. Tyler another favorite of mine hes the bad boy type on stage one of the only ones that can chew gum and get away with it.Tyler is well toned , Muscular and Handsome who takes charge

when he performs on stage. This hot guy can take charge over me anytime he wants. There where others too That I enjoyed But its getting late for me and theres only so much excitement that I can take

in a day. I am certainly going back again to see these guys and drool

over them once more. I promish to bring a mop and a pail.

Hey Luso,

First off, it's great to see you back on the boards, your wonderful contributions were definitely missed...Also, you have great taste in men, JOHNY is one special guy who has a gift for making you feel satisfied. :p I read your review on him and it's so true. He gives a great private and leaves you with the feeling of wanting to see him again...Have you seen any of his videos? I understand that he has already been in six! and he's just 20. WOW! .... Finally, thanks for the kind words regarding my review. Like you, I not only enjoy watching the show, but talking about it too. Coop

Hey Luso,

First off, it's great to see you back on the boards, your wonderful contributions were definitely missed...Also, you have great taste in men, JOHNY is one special guy who has a gift for making you feel satisfied. :p I read your review on him and it's so true. He gives a great private and leaves you with the feeling of wanting to see him again...Have you seen any of his videos? I understand that he has already been in six! and he's just 20. WOW! .... Finally, thanks for the kind words regarding my review. Like you, I not only enjoy watching the show, but talking about it too. Coop

Hey Spida, Happy to hear that you will be coming to NYC to see a Gaiety show. Good choice, you'll have a wonderful time. And please don't feel stupid about doing something wrong. We all had that first experience of climbing that stairway to heaven and not knowing what to expect...VDN gave you some wonderful advice on how to tip and approach the dancers for a private. I must say, he's very generous with the dancers. Rarely does anyone, who's sitting by the stage, tip during the 1st number, also it's not expected, esp. since this is your 1st visit and you don't know the dancers yet...Save the tip for the 2nd number. The average tip is $1 and for this you'll get an up-close and personal look at the dancers best features. If it's a dancer who you like or would like to know better, give a little more. And, if you can't get a seat around the stage, you're not expected to tip...Setting up a private for the first time can be tricky. If there is a dancer you would like to follow up with, you will see him after his number in the lounge...Start by introducing yourself, let the dancer know that you thought he looked great on stage, plus a few other compliments should do the trick before asking the "P" question. If the dancer has time, he'll say yes or he'll give you his cell number to call later...But now Spida you've got to do your homework. There are some key questions that must be asked before finalizing a deal: find out how much time he has before his next show, he might only have 30 minutes which might not be enough time for you to have a relaxed time; ask him if he kisses, sucks, or fucks. At this point his answers should let you know if you're still interested. If it still looks like a go, ask a question which I feel is a must, find out if he will cum for you. Some dancers will tell you that they do 5 shows a day and can't get it up if they shoot too much. If you tell them it's a must, you'll get your wish....Next, discuss price, never leave without knowing first what this will cost. The avg. rate is 200. A few are asking 220, but with little success. Just tell the dancer you know it's 200 and if he asks for more, say "I'll write a review on M4M about you", hey, it works for me! :+ And finally Spida, many first timers talk to VDN, Luso, me and other "old-timers" for advice. As long as you're not hitting on our special guys, will help you out....Now, after asking all these quesitons, and it's still a go, find out where he's taking you. If it's a hotel room nearby, make sure he's not sharing the room with another dancer. You don't need that kind of disturbance when going strong...If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask. When do you plan on coming? Hope it all works out for you. If not, VDN will tell you about Stella's...Coop

Jaynnj...Great post! I can't agree with you more, this was a real holiday delight seeing all these hot looking and in shape dancers perform. They need to be complimented for all their hard work in putting together that "prize package". They all get an A for physical training class. It was a show where the muscles and dicks kept getting bigger and bigger as the show progressed...Still can't get Tyler's 9x7 out of my mind. :9 ...Hey J, when you're back on board, let me hear what you thought of the rest of the dancers. Did you engage in a "private affair"? If so, do tell all. Also, we are all awaiting your review of Adams West..:+ Coop

Jaynnj...Great post! I can't agree with you more, this was a real holiday delight seeing all these hot looking and in shape dancers perform. They need to be complimented for all their hard work in putting together that "prize package". They all get an A for physical training class. It was a show where the muscles and dicks kept getting bigger and bigger as the show progressed...Still can't get Tyler's 9x7 out of my mind. :9 ...Hey J, when you're back on board, let me hear what you thought of the rest of the dancers. Did you engage in a "private affair"? If so, do tell all. Also, we are all awaiting your review of Adams West..:+ Coop

VDN, If writing my Monday reviews pleasures you, well it will be my pleasure to repeat this exciting task each week!;-) I know a lot of dancers will be very happy to learn that "Santa" is coming to the Gaiety this weekend. I hope all your bags are packed with toys and goodies for all those bad boys awaiting...So, is Dave going to be Santa's first choice? I bet you'll enjoy having him sit on your lap whipering into your ear...Now you have something to look forward to in getting through the week...Thanks again for the kind words. Coop

VDN, If writing my Monday reviews pleasures you, well it will be my pleasure to repeat this exciting task each week!;-) I know a lot of dancers will be very happy to learn that "Santa" is coming to the Gaiety this weekend. I hope all your bags are packed with toys and goodies for all those bad boys awaiting...So, is Dave going to be Santa's first choice? I bet you'll enjoy having him sit on your lap whipering into your ear...Now you have something to look forward to in getting through the week...Thanks again for the kind words. Coop

>NYO, thanks for the suggestion. I will check him out!:9 ----------- Hey Lucky, let's just chalk that slip-up to the side effects of all that medication...Seriously, I hope you are feeling a lot better. Any idea as to what brought on the problem? Take care buddy and I hope to see you at the Gaiety this weekend...Coop

>NYO, thanks for the suggestion. I will check him out!:9 ----------- Hey Lucky, let's just chalk that slip-up to the side effects of all that medication...Seriously, I hope you are feeling a lot better. Any idea as to what brought on the problem? Take care buddy and I hope to see you at the Gaiety this weekend...Coop

Archived