No Turkey at the Gaiety

foxy
This topic is 7837 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Seems like Denise is only serving chicken this week. Felipo would sure be a tasty dish with cranberries and sweet potatoes, but I was more in the mood for some beef. Maybe this weekend there will be some additions to the menu.

Danny, on last weeks line-up seemed like a terrified deer caught in the headlights of an on-coming truck. Didn't anyone tell this poor kid where he was working or what was expected? He was cute but he sure didn't seem happy to be there. Looks like things didn't improve as the week went on. Guess we've seen the last of him.

I keep wondering why there are no current reviews of Gaiety dancers?

Since I hardly ever engage one of these guys I'm a little curious. Someone must be hiring them.

I played with Yannick a few weeks ago and I didn't review him so I guess I'm not doing my share either. Maybe we need to do a less formal review process about Gaiety dancers. For instance...I've had my eye on Trevor for a long time but wonder if I should bother. Any thoughts out there?

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to all and especially NY Observer who does such a brilliant job with the Gaiety reviews.

Hey Foxy, Sorry we missed each other at today's show. It would have been fun meeting and comparing notes...As for reviews on the Gaiety dancers' private shows, I agree they are much needed...I can help you out on a private with Trevor. First off, there is no need to tell you that he is totally hot and has one of the best builds the Gaiety offers. Unfortunately though, he's only into muscle worship. There is NO reciprocation on his part. Also, all the sucking in the world couldn't keep his dick hard :-( Hope this helps, and enjoy the holidays! Coop

Archived