Kirk in new Incarnations? Heath & Josh

Guest bluboy
This topic is 7845 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

How many incarnations can this guy have. Now he is Heath and Josh. It has to be less trouble and less expensive to just provide clients with good service rather than constantly changing his ID--it is the most absurd thing. So I did get turned on by the photos in next and on rentboy and when I called--yup Kirk's voice. He also has a very distinctive voice. Ofcourse I just hung up. So all you guys and dolls lusting after surfer dudes and smooth blond bodies called Heath and Josh--beware they are our old friend in new disguise. blu

Actually I am not--I am just VERY attracted to Kirk's type so whenever he (but me not realizing that it is he)--shows up online or in a magazine I fall for the photo AND then when I call--I know his voice--so that is how I end up finding him at every turn. I am not obsessive about much so no chance of me being Beware of Nick--this just so happens to be my type. BTW I tried Kirk 3 times DESPITE being burned and had conversations with him where he swore he was not going to screw me this time (and he did NOT screw me--change of term in this instance). blu

Actually I am not--I am just VERY attracted to Kirk's type so whenever he (but me not realizing that it is he)--shows up online or in a magazine I fall for the photo AND then when I call--I know his voice--so that is how I end up finding him at every turn. I am not obsessive about much so no chance of me being Beware of Nick--this just so happens to be my type. BTW I tried Kirk 3 times DESPITE being burned and had conversations with him where he swore he was not going to screw me this time (and he did NOT screw me--change of term in this instance). blu

-Truth Justice and the American Way-

Guest NakedTony

>Oh crap, I can't believe I posted under BOTH names, dammit all.

>

>-Truth Justice and the American Way-

BON, I'd bow to your humor but I'm laughing too hard to pick myself up off the floor. :+

>BTW I tried Kirk 3 times DESPITE being burned

>and had conversations with him where he swore he was not

>going to screw me this time (and he did NOT screw me--change

>of term in this instance).

Kinda like Charlie Brown/Lucy and the football?

Archived