I apologize to ALL

Chuck50
This topic is 7891 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I want to start out apologizing to Kristian and Athan and others on this site for the way I conducted myself the last few days. I truly love those guys and feel for them and after they started getting attacked I somehow or another felt I should be their personal defender and saying things that I never should have. In hindsight I should have not done that and I am now sorry I did. I only wanted the best and still do for them. I let my emotions get the best of me and if I made anyone mad or upset I am sorry. I guess I realize that we are all on different levels in life. We all don't think the same way and I guess that is a blessing. For all I have done or said to anyone or hurt anyone, especially K and A. I am truly sorry Chuck

Guest Fin Fang Foom

>Let's just all have big group cyber-hug.

A [/font size=32]big group cyber-hug!

Why the FUCK don't I read what I type?!?!?!?!

Furiously yours,

FFF

Chuck:

You certainly owe me no apology. It seemed abundantly clear to me that you were trying to help Kristian and Athan because you cared about them. I think such caring is commendable, yet I recognize that others feel differently. I also recognize that it is possible to function so much from the "heart" that we lose our head"", and vice versa.

I've always appreciated your upbeat and kind spirit at the Message Center; it is a good counterbalance to so much of the bitching and negativity.

When you feel the urge to help someone in a situation like this, if you post in these open forums, you can almost count on someone questioning your motives for offering such help. Sadly, some of the cynics here who mainly tend to think with their reptilian brains are by and large, incapable of understanding an altruistic gesture, or else they just don't believe that altruism exists.

You've been posting here for quite a while.......stop and take stock of who posts here and separate the wheat from the chafff.....you can pretty much figure out who would be supportive of your efforts to help someone in need. Feel out the supportive types with a private message.......I think you'd be surprised how much support for folks in trouble you'd garner that way.

Don't let the critics and cynics get you down. We need some warmth and light in a place that gets all too gruesome at times.

Guest Lone Star Dude

Your apology is not needed. It is quite obvious that you care deeply about Kristian and Athan. I'm sure that both these gentlemen know and appreciate your efforts.

I wholeheartedly concur with BuckyXTC's message, and commend Bucky for his wise words. Altruism, though rare, does exist and uplift the human spirit. We saw the glimmer of hopeful altruism in your words and deeds for Kristian. And for that, I salute you, kind sir.

With regards to the facts surrounding Kristian's plight, I do not think that this message center is the proper forum, nor is now the proper time. We need to realize that Kristian still has a future ahead of him. We should not allow this sad episode to hinder the promise of a radiant tomorrow.

This too shall blow over.

Cheers!!

It seems to me that most people err on the side of restraint, caution, and/or indifference. If you did err, and I'm not sure you did, it was on the side of generosity, the desire to help, and affection. Frankly, I don't see anything wrong with that. And if there is something wrong with it, you've more than corrected it with this thread. Spiritually, you're a big man, Chuck, and big men sometimes knock over the furniture in their rush to be of service. Believe me, I know from first-hand experience what I'm talking about!

Hey babe thanks for helping through this tough time and being in my corner. It was hard and I think I learned a lesson on here. I love those guys and know you do too and many others do too as I have heard from them. I appreciate your private email and also your public response. Both helped me through it HUGS Chuck

Archived