Aaron from Miami...Has anyone had the pleasure?

zackatack
This topic is 7846 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: Aaron from Miami. anyone had the pleasure?

I thought I saw something where he had moved to LA might be wrong. I wanted to try him while in Miami overnight before a cruise but about that time his relocation came up on here so didnt pursue. Sorry can't be of more help HUGS Chuck

RE: Aaron from Miami. anyone had the pleasure?

>I thought I saw something where he had moved to LA might be

>wrong. I wanted to try him while in Miami overnight before a

>cruise but about that time his relocation came up on here so

>didnt pursue. Sorry can't be of more help HUGS Chuck

He did but then he moved back to Miami (or S. Florida). See the info under his reviews.

RE: Aaron from Miami...anyone???

I have -- in LA when he was here. He's definitely cute, but too into himself for me. Also, too many rules (don't kiss the face anywhere except the lips, don't touch the ears) and was in a hurry to get me off and get out. Body is OK but nothing to write home about (although his recent pic looks pretty good). I didn't find him engaging enough for a repeat performance but not a total waste.

Guest LG320126

RE: Aaron from Miami

Was in Ft. Lauderdale last Feb. on business, had seen Aaron's pic on this site so hired him for an overnight. Showed up quite late (not all his fault due to resort having similar name to another one), had dinner and then down to business. Aaron is cute, twink build and decent in bed though nothing spectacular. He kisses, tops and bottoms and seems to enjoy it. When the sex was done, he all of a sudden "remembered" that he had "forgotten" his insulin that he needed due to being a diabetic and would need to go back to Miami and not be able to continue the overnight as planned. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and did not write a bad review of him so take it for what it's worth.

Archived