Dealing with Mature Fur

buttnovice
This topic is 7915 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've watched some similar threads on the other boards. . . but I have a genuine question for all.

Now in my middle years, my brown hair has turned silver. That in itself has its appeal. But I have noticed not only a change in colour, but texture as well. Even my private pubes (still 98% brown) are now thicker and I swear; longer.

My question: while not as thick as the jungles of the Amazon. . . Should I decide to trim (just sort of trimming back the brush, not shaving) will this keep things a little more manageable? I'm fearful that any alteration will cause them to grow back thicker than the upper lip of an Italian fish mongers love of 40 years. And we're not talking fish. . . . oh, yes we are.

Comb and scissors in hand. . . .

BN

I'm fearful that any alteration will cause

>them to grow back thicker than the upper lip of an Italian

>fish mongers love of 40 years.

>BN

Fear not BN and hack away. You have been victimized by an old wives tale:D

Hair is just a collection of dead cells and cutting and trimming will have NO effect on the way it comes back in. Think about your friends who are hair challenged--didn't they get their hair cut all their life--and to no avail :p

Flower :*

NO NO NO A THOUSAND TIMES NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'm older than you are!

I say, the more hair the better.

But that's just my taste. I don't mind having to pull it out from between my teeth. It's like flossing, only hot.

Archived