Marlone--Today's m4m coverboy

Samai139
This topic is 7926 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

> Unless both reviews were written by the same person,

> they are uncannily similar. Any thoughts??

Well, since the reviewer's name is the same on both reviews I would tend to assume that they *were* written by the same person :-)

Looks as if someone submitted the same review (or, rather, two versions of the same review) twice and both of them got published. Probably they just got impatient when the first review didn't show up immediately and submitted it again ... either that or it's an unusually incompetent attempt at posting fake reviews ...

Last year I wrote two reviews which appeared at the same time but in different areas for that day. Mine first one was preceded by other reviews then the second one was there. One of the two was more favorable than the others.

I liked seeing Marlone and sent him an email congratulating him and expressing my desire to see him the future. He forwarded me is site's address and other sites where he appears. He is sooooooooooo hot! Smokinnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!:9 :9

Guest atlgaboy_30305

Marlone's picture doesn't do him justice. Marlone..if you're out there and can get Hoo Boy a new pic...or at least more of a close up...people will see what a treat to expect. His face is as hot as his beautiful body!

And he sounds very cool on the phone. (Don't think I didn't jump on this one.) But guys, he's in North Carolina (is that in Europe next to Paris?) and not returning to NYC until mid-November. That's means this weekend has to be the new Paulo and the new Will (reviewed this week) from rentboy. Thank God for Yom Kippur in Tel Aviv.

Later.

Archived