Traveller, what the hell is going on on rentboy?

catnip
This topic is 7962 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: Traveller, what the hell is going on ?

There are zillions of them at Stella's, too. The hotter looking ones have a bit too much attitude for me, but some of them are sweet. Still, where's Joshua - the hottest Venezuelan of them all, but not seen there in a long time?

Re: Tomy

>It is raining venezuelan men!!!! There are 3 brothers- Matt

>looks like my first point of departure- that look so hot!

>Have you or anyone else met any of these guys. Please share

>b/c i am seriously in lust. Halleluyah! It is raining latino

>dicks! blu

I booked one, Tomy, but cancelled after he was almost 2 hours late. He tried to get me to kake his brother too. I had a feeling that a scam was up, but I'd be interested in anyone else's experience.

Guest bluboy

It is raining venezuelan men!!!! There are 3 brothers- Matt looks like my first point of departure- that look so hot! Have you or anyone else met any of these guys. Please share b/c i am seriously in lust. Halleluyah! It is raining latino dicks! blu

RE: Re: Tomy

I'm getting plowed by Matt later on this week. I'll let you know how it goes. Last week did you see a guy on rentboy visiting NY from Montreal named Patrick. Very hot, but he seems to have disappeared. It is Monday morning, but I'm only seeing triple today, so I shouldn't be missing him.

Later.

PS. Lucky, last month's Jason is a great guy. In fact, the two Jason coverboys are the only ones who have met, in social settings of course, the Israeli.

Guest bluboy

RE: Re: Tomy

Ok I did decide to go ahead with Matt. Can we say the catholic guilt was sooo overwhelming that as he came he booted out so fast. Very nice bod and excellent cock albeit a little thinner than I like it but certainly long enough. But when it was over boy, Flash could take lessons from this boy. He will not be in NYC very long so if you want to try catch him soon. blu

Matt

Hey Bluboy..

I called him up and it was very difficult to understand him. I had to repeat myself over and over again. I am a top (for now) and I asked him if he bottomed and he said yeah...Then I asked him if he likes to get fucked in the ass and he said no.

His understanding of the english language is limited...

Make sure you are very clear with him and repeat your request or you will not be happy..

Hopes this helps

RE: Matt

I called him twice. The first time it was $250.00 and no kissing. Two days later it was $150 and kissing was part of the deal. That was a big red flag on the field so I passed. So blu, how was the dick and did he kiss? And how much?

Later.

PS. But more importantly, a dog days Traveller advisory for DickHo and blu. Instead of Matt, I went for Miguel Leon (he's on guys4rent.com and dreamboyz.net). I'm definitely still in this sexy, pretty boy, foreign guys whose names begin with an M phase. Nice big cock, great kisser, much better looking than the pics (which ain't bad at all). Excellent all around poundage. Going to do a review of him and Marco (Marcel already has his). Miguel just moved to NY.

RE: Matt

>I am a top (for

>now) and I asked him if he bottomed and he said yeah...Then

>I asked him if he likes to get fucked in the ass and he said

>no.

In that case, let me suggest you try Sergio on Rentboy. He is a perfect Latin twink. He says he is 24, but looks much younger. He is incredibly smooth and has an amazing bubble butt of Italian/PR prominence, I think.

Archived