today's coverboy Bruno Goucho... Roar!

Guest curious2000
This topic is 8041 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest curious2000

what a Hot Cat he is! did anyone click on the link to his pics on the website listed in his review? Especially the "Fotos3" page. WOW, a real 9 inches! This Cat certainly got my tongue! Do we all need to brush up on our Portugese and start looking for airfare deals to Rio or what! gggrrrrrrrrr!

http://www.intensoprazer.hpg.ig.com.br/301B.JPG

In October of this year, I plan to visit Rio for the first time; I also intend to engage the services of Ernani who advised me to come to his country during that month instead of September as I'd initially planned, but to get to the gist of this response: Hell, yes, we need to know some Portuguese; last week I surfed this "hottie's" website and stated to myself-- I have to "have that"!

I hope that I'll be able to engage the services of Bruno. Does his photo here today look really, really young? The ones on his site look a little on the mature side, something that I prefer, but how could one resist that long dong protruding from the middle of his beautiful legs. Can I take it? I only yearn that I can!

Thanks to the man who alerted us to this young Brazilian in the first place.

Guest Fin Fang Foom

I used an internet translator for his homepage. This is what is came up with:

To the dear friends: Frequently I receive linkings to know more as I am physically,

what short to make, where I take care of, how much I charge, etc... For this

reason, I decided to make a sufficiently ample description in this space, so that

when you to come to bind to me, already he knows accurately what he goes to

find, being able to take off its doubts on the meeting with much more tranquillity. I

am blond of esverdeados eyes, I have 23 years, 1.76m of height and weight

75Kg, total smooth body, defined. I am Liberal, endowed with 22cm, dummy 40,

Feet 38, as you he will be able to prove for my photos in this site. I adore to

thresh, to leave, to dance, taste of Techno, Pop, Rock, New Age, etc.. Model of

agencies of high level in Campinas and Rio De Janeiro, having made works of

great names: parades, propagandas, etc.. University student of the area of

affectionate, highly extremely perfect aviation, cultural, educadíssimo, for who

does not only look sex and yes excellent moments of joy and happiness, with

very tesão..Sou very discrete and sigiloso, I frequent any environment without

raising the minim suspicion. I take care of Ladies, Gentlemen and Couples,

always bigger of 18 years, preferential in the South Zone of Rio De Janeiro, in

Hotels, Motels, Residences, or in mine Deprive. Since that they are not in wild

places, or environments of low category. As already you mention previously, I am

Liberal, short all the forms of sex, fetiches moderate, light domination, to stripper

private, tailandesa and Swedish massage, tricks with devices for my

manipulation. Taste very to respect and to be respected. Not accepted

desmedida domination, submission, physiological, faltos banns of hygiene, sex

without condom, photos, I afflict, drugs of any nature, or drunk in excess. But

when I say drugs is not propaganda and yes reality, not use no type of drugs,

cigarettes or alcohol, much less sex without condom. I have all the examinations

in hands HIV, Sífilis, Hepatitis, etc... If necessary and alone to ask for to me that I

will show with bigger pride. Grateful for the Attention! This page was brought up

to date in 15/05/02. Constructed in 10/05/2002.

Helpfully yours,

FFF

Yes. Hygiene is BIG with Brazilians. They think we're disgusting because we pick up sandwiches with our bare hands!!! (They use a napkin to hold them.) Cleanliness is next godliness in Brazil. And you can just tell that Bruno is squeaky clean. . .

Archived