A question for Jake of New Orleans re: his new pic

Rick Munroe
This topic is 8053 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Nah, just some random 12 year old I took advantage of while he was inebriated on a trip from Dallas to New Orleans. He and his two friends were very ermm tasty. I felt kinndah dirty though. I mean its hard to find someone younger than me to get it on with. SO, of course, as soon as I had shipped him off back to Dallas, I found me a nice muscle daddy so I could be the boy again. I'll try photshopping him out, but that means I have to hook my old computer up again.

conjoinededly yours,

JAke&Elfis

ehe, I got a new webcam. I'm working figuring out how to make it into a nice broadcast service or something. Gave Hooboy a show on it and he thinks I could make billions... ehhe well maybe some pocket change to pay for my summer wardrobe. Business is in a slump here right now so anything to drum up some biz.

Guest DCeBOY

the age of consent is 17 in louisiana, pumpkin.

might wanna be careful about the crimes you publicly admit to, 'cause email can be nasty in the wrong hands.

then again, any same-sex intercourse is still illegal in LA, so i guess you're somewhat off the hook.

By 12 I meant that he was younger than me. He was actually 18. Anyway, this topic promtped me to take a few new pics. Forgive the errm creative lighting ; we didn't have to much to work with besides a threeway lamp and some photon flashlights.

Guest DCeBOY

i'll be nice for a change...

the pic in message # 3 is the best i think.

crop out the fuzzy bit with your hand & it'll be a cute pic.

Archived