Can oral sex cause cavities?

Guest shadow
This topic is 1139 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest shadow

LAST EDITED ON Apr-04-01 AT 03:21PM (EST)[p]Here's a question that I thought would be unusual enough to lighten the mood. "Can oral sex, blow jobs and rimming, cause cavities?" How about licking body parts too, now that I'm thinking about it? We know about the usual STDs, but this has been a question that has been on my mind ever since my last trip to the dentist's office. (I'll keep the results of that visit to myself :) )

Any dentist or overall knowledgeable know-it-all people out there know the answer?

Hey, I'd even settle for speculation.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fthat iz sa mowst wedickuwous thwing Iav eva hurd....(damn teeth, let me take 'em out and try again)

That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard...now that is better!

The only real dental danger during oral sex is hitting your teeth on the glory hole wall....ouch...you gotta hate that when it happens.

Well, not the only one, we all know, so I won't beat the horse or sing to the choir, how the reverse is problematic, how cavities or even periodontial disease (which can be inherited) can lead to complications with cum in the mouth, causing us to seek out those wonderful mint flavored condoms, of which I bought 100 just shortly before my entrapment, which means that instead of maybe one year now they'll last me, what, five or ten?

• 19 years later...

on a side note, i remember reading somewhere that a dentist can tell if you suck dick.. though i wonder if it was a joke lol

Well, if he sees evidence of HPV infection in the back of your throat, he might make some assumptions....

on a side note, i remember reading somewhere that a dentist can tell if you suck dick.. though i wonder if it was a joke lol

It’s true. A dentist or a dental hygienist can detect contusions to the throat and soft palate. It’s more evident in those engaging in aggressive oral sex.

Yass! Dr. Stamos can fill my cavities anytime...

width=986pxhttps://i.pinimg.com/originals/1c/15/7b/1c157bef2182f51c9b2f4296521b2860.jpg[/img]

Love that you replied to a thread last updated in 2001! Talk about Daddy archives... our community is a real institution! More prayers for @Guy Fawkes recovery. Now back to regular programming and orogenital discussions.