Playgirl cover model "outs himself"

deej
This topic is 8299 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>(Then again,

>there probably hasn't been a

>straight Playgirl model since the

>late 80's)

Yeah, there have been a few.

On a business trip a few years ago, I recognized the bartender in the hotel I was in. He was surprised that one of his male customers would recognize him from the magazine. (Hey, I saw it at the airport, OK?) I guess hearing "hey, didn't I see you in Playgirl?" from a guy is something of a jolt for straight boys.

Well, MY cards were on the table. }> He was OK with it, but he was still surprised.

He was a cool guy, but totally straight. I even bought him a few shots hoping to loosen him up (so to speak), but he was totally straight. (dammit!)

He totally got off on the attention I was giving him (it was a slow night), but made it very clear that it would be different if we didn't have that bar between us.

And my tab at closing time, after several hours, was $8. ;-)

Guest Greekbear

Someone mentioned earlier in the thread that there hadn't been straight men since the early 80"s.....will not sure of that......Brian Buzzini was a big hit in the 80's both as a playgirl man of the year and a fashion model. Saw him in 1991 walking down Sunset and was blown away by his looks....stoped the car and made him an offer he could not refuse....let's just say "I had a mouth full".......so let's say that he--at least is bisexual....years later I ran into him again 3 children later and a divorced wife..........Hey....it was one of the best real life fantasies I ever had......

Greekbear

And to be quite honest, The brief times I had with Eddy Jamison,

Playgirl's man of the millenium were rather erotic. Would like to get back in touch with him but his website is no longer active or maybe I forgot the address. Anybody know how to get in touch with him?

I met with someone who used to be his business partner here in Pittsburgh last year and we discussed Eddie and he told me that he has moved to Los Angeles and if I'm not mistaken he is now in law school. I'm also pretty sure that he has since gotten married. I had an opportunity to meet him once, right before his Playgirl issue hit the newsstands, but was put off by the fact that he was jacking up his rate because of appearing in the issue.

Also to add to this thread, Tony Pitt was in Playgirl and he by all accounts is str8 as he himself has stated. There was an interesting thread recently about him on the Muscle Service Station, as apparently he and his supposed "sugar daddy" had a nasty falling out and it played out on to the message board. It's funny, but I recall reading Tony's original message on that same site when he was deciding on where to move to from Pittsburgh (L.A., Miami, NYC or Chicago) he flat out said he was looking for someone to "help" him get on his feet. Being that Tony and I live in the same city and are both grads from the same college in Pittsburgh, I found out that we have a mutual friend. Anyway, this guy happened to tell the story of a time that Tony went somewhere and came back with a $6,000 watch, which as I understand it, he gave to his girlfriend.

I once had some issues with Tony Pitt, but he and I have since made peace. As a gay man, the gay-for-pay situation does bother me, but if you're built the way he is and are as good looking as he is, then it's good work if you can get it. I don't begrudge him for it and believe me, I would love to be able to trade places with him have that kind of a life. Still, I would imagine that it's very difficult to establish/maintain relationships with women when you lead that type of a double life.

Guest Fin Fang Foom

>Brian

>Buzzini was a big hit

>in the 80's both as

>a playgirl man of the

>year and a fashion model.

> Saw him in 1991

>walking down Sunset and was

>blown away by his looks....stopped

>the car and made him

>an offer he could not

>refuse....let's just say "I had

>a mouth full"

STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!!!!

Let me get this straight, you sucked off Brian Buzzini? If so, you are one of the luckiest bitches on the planet. How much did "his time" cost you?

Feel free to privately email me all the dirt.

Eagerly yours,

FFF

>I met with someone who used

>to be his business partner

>here in Pittsburgh last year

>and we discussed Eddie and

>he told me that he

>has moved to Los Angeles

>and if I'm not mistaken

>he is now in law

>school

I used to subscribe to Eddie's site. He mentioned in the FAQ section that he had graduated from law school (Duquesne) and that he was moving to Los Angeles to try his luck in Hollywood. Shortly before I cancelled my membership, he mentioned, in an update, that he was studying for the California bar exam. He also used to be a featured model for http://www.strip-a-gram.com. All of his strip-a-grams have been removed from that site. I'm guessing that his dreams of becoming an actor didn't work out, that he's working as a lawyer, and that he's trying to limit his "exposure" on the web.

This is somewhat off-topic, but I remember getting my haircut one day down by the campus and the woman cutting my hair brought up the subject about a couple of Duquesne students being male strippers and one in particular had just won the Mr. Pittsburgh's Best Body award at a nightclub. They used to come in to use the tanning bed and she laughed about the vanity these guys had.

According to the 2000 edition of the Alumni Directory, Eddie still listed a Pittsburgh address, but no mention of an occupation. Meanwhile, Tony Pitt is listed as a substitute teacher. If you're unfamiliar with the school, it's a small, Catholic university where the students are strongly pushed to volunteerism in the traditional sense of Catholicism. I think Tony and Eddie misunderstood that the definition of volunteering. }>

Guest Greekbear

Yeap.........I also had Andre Hebert....from Orange County....very hot......he is gay and a great bottom....condom maditory--of course.....

Greekbear

Guest Fin Fang Foom

>Also to add to this thread,

>Tony Pitt was in Playgirl

Ok, I'm worn out trying to find a nude picture of this guy. Where do I find one?

Investigatively yours,

FFF

Guest brianbb069

Man i sure wish i had gone to Duquesne; how cum they have so many hotties that graduated? ive been lucky enough to be with Tony Pitt a couple times; working on setting up another. He's got it all; the bod, the personality, the bod, the bod. He's simply spectacular.

He's str8 with many limititations. If you really are into body worship and no reciprocation, then it's worth it. Personally, I like a complete sexual experience, not what you'll get with Tony Pitt.

Archived