Taking a little sojourn to Boston and wanted to test meat there

BewareofNick
This topic is 8393 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest bluboy

What are the A+ recommendations for tops. I like the photos and the reviews of Chip but all the reviewers were first timers and sort of sounded the same. Any info on Chip? Who else is Boston is a good verbal top. Do not like the Jon Ramsey look that much although many like him. Any recommendations? blu

I can never find what I want in Boston either. I've seen Jon Ramsey a couple of times -- quite OK really but I probably won't be calling him again. Have you considered Todd, who also dances at the Gaiety -- http://www.todds.bod.com ? Best guy in Boston in my book :-)

Have fun!

MrB

Guest dcdave

I saw Chip about 18 months gao and he was 1 1/2 hours late for the appointment. Rode his motorcycle about 20 miles to my hotel and had a wild sensual sweaty smell to him. Is enormous both to muscle and dick but becuse he was so late the session was less than great. He was very polite and friendly and I would try him again. Todd is one of the most handsome males I have ever seen but does nothing oral or anal. He wouldn't even let me go down on him unless he had a condom on. But I did have a pleasant time over a drink with him and just admiring him.

John Stone is by far the best in Boston. A true gentleman and a wonderful lover. Will top you beautifully with great mutual oral. He can't be beaten. But be nice to him. He is high class, A rated, not merely sex for hire.

Dave

Chad's the best in Boston these days. Jason is big fun too, but a bottom. John Stone is a major snore; Ramsey's a hobbit; and Bryan should be avoided at all costs (as he's butt ugly with attitude).

Later.

PS. Dickho, you might want to check out Raul (from rentboy). Not in the top 10, but an awesome tool and not a bad bod.

Guest dcdave

I guess Traveller and I saw John Stone on off and on days, respectively. Neither Chad nor Bryan with a "y" are reviewed here so I don't know where you can check them out. Traveller - any hints for inquiring minds.

Dave

Guest Kenny

Well, you ask for recommendations and get replies that say that John Stone is great, another that he isn't. One says Chad is wonderful and another that says he isn't. John Ramsey (consistently voted in top l0) is boring. Jason, who is absolutely wonderful to some is just "so so" to another. What is someone to make of this, other than "to each his own taste"?

Archived