Muscle Hunk Druged & Raped

Godiva
This topic is 8476 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys just got back from my gym an I overheard a conversation between two hot college age muscle heads. Apparently they were in the village at a bar drinking this past weekend and somehow the larger of the two was druged and he believed was taken to some car in the parking lot and Fucked (raped). He was too embarrassed to go to the police so it seems to me he has an idea of who it was. He kept saying he did not remember anything. They turned and saw me listening so they went to a more secluded area of the gym. This is a true story and I got to thinking has anyone heard of this happening before and let me say again this guy was hotttt and had a butt that wouldn't quit. I must say that I was turned on by the coversation I have dreamed of being in a situation like that but would never do it because its against the law. By the way what is the name of that drug.

Let me know your thoughts...I will probably see these guys tommorrow so I will update you on any further scoop.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

> I must say that

>I was turned on by

>the coversation I have dreamed

>of being in a situation

>like that but would never

>do it because its against

>the law. By the way

>what is the name of

>that drug.

Dear Godiva, this is a most upsetting posting!

I would hope that it is not just fear of the law that keeps us from drugGing and raping straight boys.

Furthermore, I cannot imagine any good reason for you to want to know the name of that drug.

Dick

Guest Tampa Yankee

> ... I have dreamed

>of being in a situation

>like that but would never

>do it because its against

>the law.

>By the way

>what is the name of

>that drug.

Pardon me Godiva,

But one could interpret the the second statement (potentially) 'putting the lie' to the first. Of course, I know that was not your intent. :-)

Guest EvilSwine

In a troll post, someone posts something in an effort to get some sort of response. In most cases it's not really a serious post. Just someone wanting to get a rise out of someone else.

Hooboy

I was very disturbed by your accusation. Believe me when I tell you this really did happen. What is really scary is that you can make a blanket statement like that and all if not most tend to follow. I came to this board to get some uncensored info on something that that I overheard an if they were lyin then they fooled me really good but I know they were not cuz they did'nt see me listening in the beginning.

Hooboy I also realize you get many untrue postings on this board boardering on the truth. I will not call you names and I still respect some of your opinions but you were way off base with your coment.. way off base. I post on this board for uncensored opinions. I did not realize I was subbmitting a letter to The Times

Remove my post.. and I will never post here again

Guest Fin Fang Foom

>Remove my post.. and I will

>never post here again

I'm curious, was your hand on your hip while you were typing that? I got a distinct psychic impression of some teapot posture coming from you.

Guest Wildcats

Hey guys, don't even think of trying the drug. Here are exerpts from the medical literature:

The drug is Rohypnol, the trade name for flunitrazepam. This has been a concern for the last few years because of its abuse as a "date rape" drug. People may unknowingly be given the drug which, when mixed with alcohol, can incapacitate a victim and prevent them from resisting sexual assault. Also,Rohypnol may be lethal when mixed with alcohol and/or other depressants. Rohypnol produces sedative-hypnotic effects including muscle relaxation and amnesia; it can also produce physical and psychological dependence. Rohypnol is not approved for use in the United States and its importation is banned.

GHB (gamma-hydroxybutyrate) has been abused in the U.S. for euphoric, sedative, and anabolic (body building) effects. As with Rohypnol and even clonazepam, GHB has been associated with sexual assault in cities throughout the country. Reports from Detroit indicate liquid GHB is being used in nightclubs for effects similar to those of Rohypnol. It is also common in the club scene in Phoenix, Honolulu, and Texas, where it is known as "liquid ecstacy," "somatomax," "scoop," or "grievous bodily harm." In Miami, poison control center calls have reported problems associated with increased GHB use, including loss of consciousness. In Atlanta, it is commonly used as a synthetic steroid at fitness centers and gyms.

Because of concern about Rohypnol, GHB, and other similarly abused sedative-hypnotics, Congress passed the "Drug-Induced Rape Prevention and Punishment Act of 1996" in October 1996. This legislation increased Federal penalties for use of any controlled substance to aid in sexual assault.

Guest loverboy

> I came

>to this board to get

>some uncensored info on something

>that that I overheard an

It seems to me that almost all of your post is giving information, which may or may not be real, not trying to get it. It is unlikely that anyone here would be able to give you more information about the incident you described.

The only information you asked for was the name of the drug, and that question was an obvious non sequitur tacked onto the end of your tale. Is that the information that you are so anxious to get?

Guest loverboy

>Remove my post.. and I will

>never post here again

Did anyone threaten to remove your post?

Guest EvilSwine

No..that makes you the fish...trolling is something you do when you throw a line from a moving boat. Now you know what those trolling motors are for in the boating section of the sporting goods stores.:)

LAST EDITED ON May-05-01 AT 08:00AM (EST)[p]Sorry, you're mistaken. Both spellings (Rohypnol and rophynol) are used, though I think that among medical professionals, Rohypnol is more common. Do a "Yahoo" search and you will see results for both spellings.

I agree with the previous cautionary statements. Not to mention that actually drugging and raping someone is disgusting. I can understand dominance, submission and even rape FANTASIES, but not taking advantage of someone against his will.

>Actually, it is called "Rophynol".

Hey guys..Yeah I am back

And I am not jaded...

I learned alot about this drug through your reponses. I party alot and leave my drink around all time.. I will never do that again.. From time to time I will be asking alot of dumb questions because I am new to this lifestyle..I was very sheltered. I'm growing a thicker skin.

Update on Muscle Hunk..the news is spreading throught the gym and I hear the police are involved (Thank God). I haven't seen the big guy around in a few days.

Guest Tampa Yankee

Creatine is an amino acid. It is classified as a dietary supplement and is found primarily in meat, poultry and fish. It is an important constituent in muscle growth and maintenance. It is probably the second most important supplement for body building behind protein.

In the past it has gotten a bad rap in the press but appears to be no problem. (My doctor's view as well as the body building community.)

It comes in two basic forms: powder and liquid solutions/suspensions. The powders are less efficient, much of it being destroyed in the digestion process. It also causes indigestion in some and water retention in some. The better powders seem to be those with an effervescent compound. Delivers twice the effective amount per dose by reducing the digestive destruction and it also causes less stomach distress. The brand I use also dissolves better. The recommended dose is 5 - 10 grams per day for powders. It is recommended that you initially 'load' for a week, taking 3 to 5 doses per day spread out then continue with the single dose per day thereafter.

The liquids must be stabilized to be any good otherwise the creatine degenerates into creatinine, it's waste product in the body -- it is totally useless, make sure you get a stabilized version.

Probablymuch more than you wanted to know. :-)

Tampa

That was awesome..Never too much info..What about the concern that it could damage your liver..and is the liquid form better that the powder?

Any Truth?

Bye the way ...what else is good.. safe.. for muscle building that works for you.

Thanxs

G

Thanxs Tampa..

That was awesome.. Never too much Info..

I heard that Creatine causes liver damage..is there any truth??

Is the powder better that the serum?

Howbout any others that give similar results that are safe.

Thanxs Again

G

Liquid is better than powder for me. My doc says creatine's fine too. My theory is you work out to improve the body's look, then fill it with recreationals to preserve that look.

Later.

PS. Mr. Chase is bartending at the Crown throughout the summer.

Guest Tampa Yankee

> My

>theory is you work out

>to improve the body's look,

>then fill it with recreationals

>to preserve that look.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

>PS. Mr. Chase is bartending

>at the Crown throughout the

>summer.

Ok, where is the Crown ? P-Town?

Archived