Spider, Winston, Cueler or Othello?

Guest lavendar
This topic is 8481 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest lavendar

Hey guys, I am trying to decide which one of these huge-dicked black men to hire when I go on vacation this summer. Any info from clients who have been with any of these stallions would help me to make the right choice. I am total bottom who loves black top men with double-digit equipment. Not into any far-out fetishes just like being with a masculine black man who likes showing off their oversized tools. According to their stats they are all HUGE, but past experience has taught me that sometimes these stats are a little exaggerated. Been burned before, trying to avoid that empty feeling this time. Spider is based in NYC, Othello currently in Miami, Cueler and Winston(Malcolm) also in NYC. Any comments greatly appreciated, thanks.

Really depends on what you are looking for, my friend. I have met Spider and Othello, the latter on several occasions in London but he is now in the USofA. Othello is gifted but he is not a young stud. I would say he is at least 35 and very experienced which is a gift. He has everything he advertises and is only too pleased to share it. Spider is also very big, and his body is more swimmer like. He is tall, thin, but cut, and damn long and thick. Both recommended.

Guest george

I've been with Othello, who is now in Miami Beach. Very tall and well hung, but I've had bigger and better, I would not repeat with him. Nice, safe guy though.

Let us know who you choose from the bunch. Winston is probably my

next target if I get to NY.

I have not been with Cueler, but he is reviewed under NY (not too favorably, as I remember). Also, if you are into young guys, I would point out that I have seen his advertisements (often with the same picture) for at least twenty years, and he claimed to be mature even back then.

Guest george

With the weekend behind us, does anyone have anything to report on any of these guys, especially WINSTON?

I am headed for NY next week and would like some impressions on Winston before I go. Someone must have tried him by now.

Speak up guys!

Guest george

Well...nothing to report this week on Winston (like is that thing for real!) or the others?

Traveller, anyone...please!!! The suspense is killing me.

Archived