Jump to content

London Recommendations Refresh


Passionproject

Recommended Posts

Hello gents. I’m headed to london and in search of good tops that are hung, good kissers, passionate but also primal, more dominant / masculine and fun. I’ve read the prior posts here about london guys, but they’re all stale and none really had a lot of guidance. Give me your top tops!? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Passionproject said:

Hello gents. I’m headed to london and in search of good tops that are hung, good kissers, passionate but also primal, more dominant / masculine and fun. I’ve read the prior posts here about london guys, but they’re all stale and none really had a lot of guidance. Give me your top tops!? 

Though we just celebrated the Fourth, I'm sure England would appreciate its capital city being capitalized (or is it capitalised?)!!   😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had a good time with Alex last November.  Amazing kisser, masculine and while it wasn’t what I was looking for, I can see him with a dom edge.  No profile pic, but I thought he was very handsome and he will send you an expiring pic on WhatsApp.  He only offers outcalls.

RENTMEN.EU

Pornstar Performer & Rentboy in London, United Kingdom - Phoebusss: TALL, MASC AND BIG

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey guys, I'm also headed to London for a few days, and also really attracted to tall/dark/handsome passionate top men.  What can I say?  :)

These men haven't gotten much/any mentions on the forum that I could find. All have had great reviews on RM, but I think we have all often found those to be unreliable. Does anyone have first hand knowledge?

 

 

1. Fabiano_Hulk and xxxxlpolishman have some of the biggest dicks I've ever seen (10" thick!), and have great rm reviews. 

2. Nikos_greek and Alefy have some of the most model-good looks I've ever seen, but that sometimes means they are less approachable, they also have great rm reviews, but, well....

3. Muscular Cosca_XL and Matheo_xxl both look incredible and have that sultry Brazilian vibe that drives me crazy. I just don't know if I can trust the reviews.

4. Finally, JamesAustinXXX is a super muscular, English rugby player, but has no phone number to contact him.  Has anyone had the pleasure?

Thanks for any information, gents!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, wanderwest said:

Hey guys, I'm also headed to London for a few days, and also really attracted to tall/dark/handsome passionate top men.  What can I say?  :)

These men haven't gotten much/any mentions on the forum that I could find. All have had great reviews on RM, but I think we have all often found those to be unreliable. Does anyone have first hand knowledge?

 

 

1. Fabiano_Hulk and xxxxlpolishman have some of the biggest dicks I've ever seen (10" thick!), and have great rm reviews. 

2. Nikos_greek and Alefy have some of the most model-good looks I've ever seen, but that sometimes means they are less approachable, they also have great rm reviews, but, well....

3. Muscular Cosca_XL and Matheo_xxl both look incredible and have that sultry Brazilian vibe that drives me crazy. I just don't know if I can trust the reviews.

4. Finally, JamesAustinXXX is a super muscular, English rugby player, but has no phone number to contact him.  Has anyone had the pleasure?

Thanks for any information, gents!

Choose Nikos & call yourself Shirley Valentine!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, wanderwest said:

Hey guys, I'm also headed to London for a few days, and also really attracted to tall/dark/handsome passionate top men.  What can I say?  :)

These men haven't gotten much/any mentions on the forum that I could find. All have had great reviews on RM, but I think we have all often found those to be unreliable. Does anyone have first hand knowledge?

 

 

1. Fabiano_Hulk and xxxxlpolishman have some of the biggest dicks I've ever seen (10" thick!), and have great rm reviews. 

2. Nikos_greek and Alefy have some of the most model-good looks I've ever seen, but that sometimes means they are less approachable, they also have great rm reviews, but, well....

3. Muscular Cosca_XL and Matheo_xxl both look incredible and have that sultry Brazilian vibe that drives me crazy. I just don't know if I can trust the reviews.

4. Finally, JamesAustinXXX is a super muscular, English rugby player, but has no phone number to contact him.  Has anyone had the pleasure?

Thanks for any information, gents!

Nikos' photos are decades out of date.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, wanderwest said:

Thanks so much for the advice.  His pics are HOT, good to know they are so out of date.  

The ninth picture is about the most accurate, but still a few years old. He's a good masseur. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, JourneysEnd said:
RENTMEN.EU

Pornstar Performer & Rentboy in Kensington, United Kingdom - Bill_L: Bill.

Bill is a great guy and a fantastic top.

Are his pictures accurate?  They are three years old... just wondered if he still has those rocking shoulders and abs still

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, wanderwest said:

Are his pictures accurate?  They are three years old... just wondered if he still has those rocking shoulders and abs still

 

It's a couple of months since I last saw him but yes, he was still looking that good then.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, domdom81 said:

WOW. That is a perfect body. Can only imagine the face matches. Such a pity his profile has expired, sigh. 

i think i met him a few years ago, the body etc looks familiar & age/stats match, before he had this ad, he was much cheaper then as he was only just starting. I got the impression he was g4p, he was an educated,tall,lean muscular,handsome (brownish hair, blue eyes) young man from Romania (i think), it was a good experience so if it is him I recommend.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...