The review by 'Bostonguy' is not by me

Boston Guy
This topic is 8493 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This is probably slightly silly but I just looked at the reviews for today and saw that one for 'Dan Soliel' is written by someone who calls himself Bostonguy.

I've posted here many times over the last year and feel that it might be confusing to people when they read this review, especially given that I've just made a post on the Message Center for the first time in a long time. I feel sorry for the guy who wrote the review -- it sounds like a terrible evening -- but whoever he is, he isn't me.

>Yea, and there's now some dude

>using Traveler with one l.

> However, as his message

>on police stings was terribly

>articulate and cogent, you knew

>it couldn't be me.

>

>Later.

LOL...I just posted something on this on the police sting thread.

>PS. Ryan, new on rentboy,

>looks like a good flavor

>for this weekend. What

>say you DickHo?

I'm out of town right now but we'll have to give Ryan a try. Did have a very good time with Tony a couple of weekends ago...have tried to hook up with Ricardo but no luck...he's very hard to get hold of.

If it took a pseudo-pseudonym to bring the real BostonGuy out of hiding, it was worth it. I have missed his astute, sane, and sensitive comments on this board for a long, long time, and hope that he won't let a lot of time pass before he lets us hear from him again.

Archived