Dallas - BigBoyNaz

Jeeper84

Well I reached out to the one guy who left a review on RM and he said favorable things, so I decided to contact the provider.  He responded to me right away and came across as a good, kind, and happy person.  So we set up a meeting earlier today.

The man is GORGEOUS.  His physique is incredible.  Huge, muscular, symmetrical, and hard as a rock.  And while he doesn't show his face in his public RM photos, I can assure you he is quite good-looking!

Our time together was physical, passionate, and completely satisfying. 

On top of it all, he really is a great guy - very kind, friendly, smart and fun to be with.  If you're in Dallas and have a chance, I cannot recommend him highly enough!  

If you have specific questions, feel free to PM me.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/22/2024 at 11:50 PM, Jeeper84 said:

Well I reached out to the one guy who left a review on RM and he said favorable things, so I decided to contact the provider.  He responded to me right away and came across as a good, kind, and happy person.  So we set up a meeting earlier today.

The man is GORGEOUS.  His physique is incredible.  Huge, muscular, symmetrical, and hard as a rock.  And while he doesn't show his face in his public RM photos, I can assure you he is quite good-looking!

Our time together was physical, passionate, and completely satisfying. 

On top of it all, he really is a great guy - very kind, friendly, smart and fun to be with.  If you're in Dallas and have a chance, I cannot recommend him highly enough!  

If you have specific questions, feel free to PM me.

thank you for the updating 

how about the sex does he make out is he topping 

I may meet him in 2 weeks