RentMasseur Mailbox

I’ve been a premium member on RentMasseur for about eight months.  Typically I use the messaging feature to make initial contact with a masseur and then move things over to text.  So I’m heading back to FTL this week and I want to check a message that included the provider’s rates and address information from our previous session in December.  But to my surprise my messages from 2023 are gone. I’m guessing the RentMasseur mailbox will only hold messages for six months and then 💥 they’re gone. Who knew? (Or more important, are my messages hiding somewhere else on the platform and I just haven’t found them yet?)

Posted (edited)

My assumption is that it's not based on how old a message is. Perhaps it only holds a certain number of messages, and once that number is hit, it starts to delete the oldest messages first.

I say this because I have reached out to providers more than 6 months ago and still have those messages for my next trip to that area. I will also say that, I have deleted many messages from the interim that I no longer need.

Edited by APPLE1

When I logged back in a few days ago, all but one of my messages had disappeared… I assumed it was because I had not logged in in several months.  It definitely had nothing to do with number of messages since I only had a handful in the first place.

I am curious about this too. I don't use this feature very often. However yesterday I noticed the messages I had with two different providers last year (2023) were gone, yet messages with someone from 2022 are still there. There is nothing in my Archive, Spam, or Trash folders

IIRC, at one time you had to save your messages to the archive for them to be retained past a certain time period (don't recall what that period was). I've been pretty diligent about deleting or saving messages, so I can't tell you whether this is still the case, because none of the messages in my Inbox are that old.

I suggest you asking Rentmasseur.