JPerez in SoCal

This is probably stolen pictures. Reverse search on the picture with the brown hoodie leads to an instagram and the real name of the guy in the photo. The guy in the pictures has had professional fights at places like Madison Square Garden and is said to be residing in the Bronx, NY. He has an upcoming fight in Atlantic City.

The rentmasseur ad has lots of reviews just days apart from each other; more in number and frequency than hot, real masseurs who I know from rentmasseur.

8 hours ago, musclvr said:

This is probably stolen pictures. Reverse search on the picture with the brown hoodie leads to an instagram and the real name of the guy in the photo. The guy in the pictures has had professional fights at places like Madison Square Garden and is said to be residing in the Bronx, NY. He has an upcoming fight in Atlantic City.

The rentmasseur ad has lots of reviews just days apart from each other; more in number and frequency than hot, real masseurs who I know from rentmasseur.

That's what I was thinking for a bit but his Instagram seems to suggest he's in SoCal, but I also reversed search the number and it came up to the same IG profile guy's name.

Very interesting. It doesn't seem to add up or he's not very savvy. If it gets out that he's offering sensual massage on a men-for-men masseur site and, possibly, giving handjobs to guys, his professional boxing career is over.

1 hour ago, musclvr said:

Very interesting. It doesn't seem to add up or he's not very savvy. If it gets out that he's offering sensual massage on a men-for-men masseur site and, possibly, giving handjobs to guys, his professional boxing career is over.

I dug more into the actual boxer, seems like he's confirmed bi when a video surfaced of him fucking around with men. It's becoming more and more possible it's him, but still wary if it's a fake profile but the number says otherwise.