Question and 411: Daizoxxx from Ottawa

torvc

Does anyone have any experience with DaizoXXX in Ottawa? I'll be there in a couple weeks and am debating reaching out. I've had a couple D/s experiences in the past. His twitter makes me think he is a little bit more extreme than I'm prepared for though. So wondering how does at moderating the dial so to speak. 

I seem to remember an old thread about him a long time ago. He is very Alpha male type. If you are unclear on what you want, then he considers his job done and will take the money and go. 

From what I remember the client wanted Daizo to be dominant, like very rough dominant but didn't really communicate what the client wanted clearly, but when Daizo started his routine, the client was oh.. no i don't want it like this or that, so Daizo said his job was done and left. 

So, I would probably recommend you be very clear, direct, and concise on what you want. Don't beat around the bush or act coy.

2 hours ago, sincitymix said:

be very clear, direct, and concise on what you want. Don't beat around the bush or act coy.

seems reasonable!......what a concept!!.......I certainly understand some inexperienced clients (I was one once) may be too nervous to be specific for fear of a sting or arrest, but discreet communication is primary here!.......continued experience will help newbie clients learn how to be professional, polite, discreet, to-the-point, and specific all at the same time!