NYC Visitor: Rick from Astoria, OR

dutchal

I took the plunge - don't recommend.   Looks like his photos.  Nice demeanor, body, and thick🍆.  Staying at a midtown hotel visiting from Miami.   Not the best english, but totally able to have a conversation.  Bed massage.  While he definitely had some good technique from the limited time we had - his phone kept going off (which he had on the bed with him), after 20 minutes time to turn over and then upsell.   He had quoted me $200 but not a time length - which is my bad for not confirming, but I had assumed for an hour.  

1 hour ago, scopitone said:

I took the plunge - don't recommend.   Looks like his photos.  Nice demeanor, body, and thick🍆.  Staying at a midtown hotel visiting from Miami.   Not the best english, but totally able to have a conversation.  Bed massage.  While he definitely had some good technique from the limited time we had - his phone kept going off (which he had on the bed with him), after 20 minutes time to turn over and then upsell.   He had quoted me $200 but not a time length - which is my bad for not confirming, but I had assumed for an hour.  

Ugh, sounds like another pretty face with zero competency. 

On 4/25/2024 at 7:06 AM, scopitone said:

How long was the appt for 200?