ATensionGetter in Minneapolis

Saw them a few years back.  Interesting experience.  They have a whole setup in their basement with a custom massage table made for men.  There was kind of a bait and switch in my opinion.  I texted the number but when I got there, it was an older guy that greeted me. Since it was my first time, they gave me a 4 handed massage.  The older guy started, and then the pictured guy came in and joined.  It was a very erotic experience, not much of a massage.  Haven’t thought of going back, but if you’re into that could be worth it. 

On 4/23/2024 at 10:51 AM, CuriousCubMSP said:

Saw them a few years back.  Interesting experience.  They have a whole setup in their basement with a custom massage table made for men.  There was kind of a bait and switch in my opinion.  I texted the number but when I got there, it was an older guy that greeted me. Since it was my first time, they gave me a 4 handed massage.  The older guy started, and then the pictured guy came in and joined.  It was a very erotic experience, not much of a massage.  Haven’t thought of going back, but if you’re into that could be worth it. 

Thanks for the recap! I couldn't quite identify why the pic was familiar, but when you described the experience, I immediately recalled that same situation.

• 4 weeks later...

I saw Drew tonight and WOW, did he exceed my expectations. When I texted, I was asked for 2-hand or 4-hand. I asked for 2 and Drew (pictured guy) answered and it was a great time. As previously mentioned, the table was very unique (in a good way) and he made perfect use of it. agree that the massage was on the lesser side, but if you’re looking for heavier on the erotic elements, check him out. There was a lot of body contact and elements of nuru which I really liked.  PM me if you have questions. 

Posted (edited)

I should have said above, they really do honor their no risk trial statement:

"you’ll discover in the first fifteen minutes that it is BETTER than promised, or conclude without obligation"

I decided it wasn't what I was looking for, and I gave them a partial payment for their time. They thanked me, but they made it very clear that I was not expected to give them any compensation for the 15 min I was there.

Edited by APPLE1