Machovisitorxl - Aussie in CA

Thique

Wow, wow, wow!   Saw him yesterday.   He chose to stay in a seedy hotel because it was close to the venue where the concert was held that brought him to my city initially.   But is the single negative or semi-negative comment I'd ever make about him.   The pics are 100% accurate.   His "stats" are 100% accurate.   He is VERY WELL HUNG.  Very tall and lean.   I told him what I wanted in advance, which included things not in his "likes" and he he said "OK" in our texts.   He then delivered all without reminder.    I am not someone who normally seeks out a power top but he definitely fit that bill.   I'm still sore a day later!    Could not recommend him more.   He promised to come back to see me in a few weeks.   Is from Sydney.    Very nice guy on top of being a hot sex machine.

8 minutes ago, Muscle Lover 2 said:

Wow, wow, wow!   Saw him yesterday.   He chose to stay in a seedy hotel because it was close to the venue where the concert was held that brought him to my city initially.   But is the single negative or semi-negative comment I'd ever make about him.   The pics are 100% accurate.   His "stats" are 100% accurate.   He is VERY WELL HUNG.  Very tall and lean.   I told him what I wanted in advance, which included things not in his "likes" and he he said "OK" in our texts.   He then delivered all without reminder.    I am not someone who normally seeks out a power top but he definitely fit that bill.   I'm still sore a day later!    Could not recommend him more.   He promised to come back to see me in a few weeks.   Is from Sydney.    Very nice guy on top of being a hot sex machine.

Physically not my type, but wow-wow-wow sure is a recommendation! 😊