411 on Vintik in Sacramento?

jrk69

In his profile, he used to say that he doesn't get nude and there's no MT. 

I guess he feels he doesn't need to say that anymore?

By the way, he's never charged even close to that much for his sessions. I wonder what he's up to. 

Edited by Marc in Calif

I have seen Vintik on several occasions.  I too was a bit skeptical about the massage and price, but after the first I was a believer.  He’s a very talented masseur and I always left happy.  Very professional set-up.  I’ve even splurged on 2 hour massages and have contemplated longer :)

On 4/2/2024 at 10:02 AM, PaulM said:

I have seen Vintik on several occasions.  I too was a bit skeptical about the massage and price, but after the first I was a believer.  He’s a very talented masseur and I always left happy.  Very professional set-up.  I’ve even splurged on 2 hour massages and have contemplated longer :)

I’ve been tempted by his ad but it read so anti- sensual. Does he get naked then?

I’ve been to him a couple of times. Both experiences nearly identical. It’s a long session, using a lot of different massage techniques. His hands were on my cock quite a bit. It’s like intermittent edging. He does not get naked, wearing underwear only. No MT. If you’re in it mostly for the sex it’s probably not worth it. If your primary interest is massage, it’s a nice treat every now and then.