Messaging and Blocking on rentmen.com question?

5 minutes ago, scam buster said:

If I send someone a dm on rentmen.com and block them will they still get the message if they are blocked?

I don't know.

You can always make sure to wait till he gets the message, reads it and block him after. 

You can certainly send someone a text message (by phone not IM on RM) and block him after you sent it. They'll read it and be unable to reply to you from the same number. Obviously that's not what you asked but I hope it helps. 

Is there any background to this legitimate thought? 

8 minutes ago, marylander1940 said:

I don't know.

You can always make sure to wait till he gets the message, reads it and block him after. 

You can certainly send someone a text message (by phone not IM on RM) and block him after you sent it. They'll read it and be unable to reply to you from the same number. Obviously that's not what you asked but I hope it helps. 

Is there any background to this legitimate thought? 

Hi just wondering that's all!

As far as I know yes, the person will still get the message. But that doesn’t stop the recipient from being able to report the message/profile to RM…If it’s any seedy nature to it. They’ll simply just not be able to see the full profile.

On 3/28/2024 at 4:01 PM, EastbayMike said:

Let me guess. You're going to text him something insulting then hide behind a block. If so, just let it go.  

Again I st asking when you assume it makes you look like an ass.