Melbourne, Australia Massage

I'm going to spend a few months in Australia starting in Melbourne and traveling around a bit. What are the rules/laws around male massage.. etc.. in Australia? When I was in Germany you go for a massage and a happy ending is included in the price. I don't know what the rules, etc. around this are in Australia so would appreciate any guidance or referrals.

8 hours ago, DavidShaw said:

I'm going to spend a few months in Australia starting in Melbourne and traveling around a bit. What are the rules/laws around male massage.. etc.. in Australia? When I was in Germany you go for a massage and a happy ending is included in the price. I don't know what the rules, etc. around this are in Australia so would appreciate any guidance or referrals.

When I visited Sydney and Melbourne in 2016, I had several successful hires from RentMen and massuer sites.  I found those private interactions not much different than in the United States.  The one difference:  every provider said "Cheers, Mate" as I left happy 😁

3 hours ago, Vegas_Millennial said:

When I visited Sydney and Melbourne in 2016, I had several successful hires from RentMen and massuer sites.  I found those private interactions not much different than in the United States.  The one difference:  every provider said "Cheers, Mate" as I left happy 😁

That would make me have two Happy Endings!