JacksonGuns in Dayton

jgkarma

On 3/31/2024 at 5:28 PM, JamesTony said:

Not a good time.  

did the person you met at least match the pictures?....i.e. same person and not a picture stealer??......thanks a lot

using @Emir 's pictures, an image search quickly leads to a Twitter dude with these pictures who seems to be into findom and all that.......don't know if the same guy is also running the RM profile for himself......

@builder boy  did you meet him?....if so, same questions for you!!....thanks very much

in the Twitter of the guy who is pictured, a verification video was posted recently and he mentions losing a large sum of money and scammers stealing his pictures et al.....but he exudes a positive attitude that "he's back"........ 

Edited by azdr0710

Hey guys, just wanted to say that I think I’m definitely worth your time. The 2 guys here hating have NOT met up with me. I have not met up with a guy through rentmen yet as I am finishing up a current project. I will start to be consistently available in May. Very excited for this!!  And JT, not sure why you are so upset but I see you looking at my profile constantly, maybe we could chat if there was something I did to upset you. Can’t wait to meet everyone!  

JIMG_6955.thumb.jpeg.34ae391d60333331fdd2f2496f4ea24b.jpeg