NYC Newbie on the wrong site

dutchal

https://rentmen.eu/RC_FormerAthlete

Belongs in Seeking Arrangements:

"I am not a call boy, refrain from contacting me with such requests. I am using this platform, as others use more conventional dating sites. If you enjoy cuddles, intellectual conversations over robust wine, and the idea of something meaningful, let’s hang out.

Picture entering a bar where the most intelligent, masculine, exceptionally good-looking man with an impressive physique, eagerly anticipating your arrival.

Ex - Law School student seeking something discreet with someone who is educated."

• 1 month later...

He updated his profile:

Former Athlete/Law Student

"Former law student with a charming and confident personality. Nothing creates intimacy like shared vulnerabilities so be kind to yourself and allow yourself to be vulnerable with a well-polished former athlete."

On 3/22/2024 at 8:43 AM, dutchal said:

https://rentmen.eu/RC_FormerAthlete

Belongs in Seeking Arrangements:

"I am not a call boy, refrain from contacting me with such requests. I am using this platform, as others use more conventional dating sites. If you enjoy cuddles, intellectual conversations over robust wine, and the idea of something meaningful, let’s hang out.

Picture entering a bar where the most intelligent, masculine, exceptionally good-looking man with an impressive physique, eagerly anticipating your arrival.

Ex - Law School student seeking something discreet with someone who is educated."

Educated with the compliment of an AMEX Centurion card...

This is a catfish. I went to see him at a hotel and left right when i was about to enter the room. Its an older guy most likely with big tool but its not the body in the profile photo.

From the profile he is not in NYC anymore I'm sure he had no success there at all.

2 hours ago, RichArt said:

This is a catfish. I went to see him at a hotel and left right when i was about to enter the room. Its an older guy most likely with big tool but its not the body in the profile photo.

From the profile he is not in NYC anymore I'm sure he had no success there at all.

Guys like this must think we're as dumb as they are.